[REL] Deadtime Stories (2012-) TV series

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
ptguardian

[REL] Deadtime Stories (2012-) TV series

Post by ptguardian »   3 likes

Deadtime Stories: Grave Secrets

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2017492/

This cover from the book will do until we get an official dvd cover
[Image]

Main two FLM interests are Taylar Hender and Mackenzie Brooke Smith but it looks like there are several other interests as well. :D

Production still of Mackenzie who plays Anna the Ghost. Very cool :cool
[Image]

Released date still to be announced
For An Angel

Re: Deadtime Stories: Grave Secrets (2012)

Post by For An Angel »   2 likes

http://www.deadtimestoriestheseries.com/home.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2589362/episodes?ref_=tt_ep_epl

Deadtime Stories is actually a TV show and Grave Secrets is only the first episode. It will begin airing this Thursday on Nickelodeon.

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

:thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Looking forward to this. :)
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   0 likes

Did anyone see these? This should now be a [REQ]. And the title changed to just Deadtime Stories as FAA pointed out, that is the name of the series. Grave Secrets is 1 in a 10 eps first season in 2012. One new episode was released this halloween 2014. If someone has them please post :D It has almost an 8 on IMDB, which is pretty good.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Deadtime Stories (2012-) TV series

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks starfish!! Back with a vengeance, I see! :)

This is the second time in less than 2 months that I see a request, find [or create] the file and then come back to find that someone else has fulfilled the request just a couple hours [if even that] before me... :wall

I found links to all of the episodes and they pretty much all d/loaded today. Only one of our files is a cross, episode 8, 'Ghost Knight'; that was our common link. All my files are in the 150 - 190MB range, so there's no need to really post them..

I'm putting the thread in 'Shorts & Online Streaming Movies' as each episode fits the 30min format..

Anyway, thanks Ptg for bringing this series to our attention and thanks again, sf for bringing them here. Hope you're both well.

kev.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

:icon_1dancingban :onfire :icon_party :icon_idea2

THX! Starfish! :D Its been along time since my queue on emule has been so full of stuff I want!

Kev on the placement here in shorts, some shows and shorts are 40-50 mins. I would agree with you that placement should be here. Can you please transfer my Lucky Louie, 2 Shirley Temple's Storybooks, Grimm and the 3 Ray Bradbury Theaters (search RBT)? I will post tv shows (which is most tv shows) under an hour here from now on. We never really had a place specific for them and now that you bring it up this is a perfect fit (unless a tv show place is formed - we have enough of them).
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Maybe a thought for the new year,a tv section,we can certainly populate it. 8-)