[REL] Femina (1991)

emuler

[REL] Femina (1991)

Post by emuler »   105 likes

Femina (1991)

director: Piotr Szulkin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101865/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

http://rowereviews.weebly.com/1/post/20 ... ulkin.html
It’s a film about Bogna, a thirty year old woman whose unhappy in her marriage and seems to be deeply scared emotionally. After her husband leaves for a long assignment with his work, Bogna learns that her mother has died and returns home for the funeral. What ensues is a voyage through Bogna’s childhood, as she reflects on the past which has lead to her present. Femina really gets into the mindset of this woman who is forced to relive her tortured past which created these insecurities and issues which haunt her to this day. Her mother is an incredibly suppressive human being which Bogna herself describes as “one large Christian commandment”. Szulkin uses a lot of extreme wide-angled imagery along with motion and handheld in these flashback sequences which really do give the entire film a very effective dream-like feel. It’s a complicated, fascinating piece and I would lying if I said that I completely grasped everything that it was trying to say. What was clear to me is how this suppressive form of thinking from an authority figure can lead one to becoming only interested in the things in which they are told are forbidden.
There's some pretty weird stuff going on in this film. :roll: Can't believe it isn't here already. (If it is, my apologies. I did search, honest.)

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

This is a TV rip, and is the best I've found. If anyone can find a better version please tell me about it. I want it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.29 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [25.2 Kb]
emuler

Re: [REL] Femina (1991)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

ATTACK OF THE SIX YEAR OLD LESBIAN :roll: :lol: :icon_biggrin2

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:There's some pretty weird stuff going on in this film.
Gee, ya think? :lol: Thanks, emuler, you've piqued my interest on this one.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:There's some pretty weird stuff going on in this film.
[Image] [Image]

Lookin' pretty normal to me... :lol:

I concur with phuzzy: You've also captured my attention!

As I've said before; it's always a pleasant surprise when a member comes across yet ANOTHER film from years past that fit the FLM criteria that's still new to FLM. This looks like another hidden [or lost] gem. :think

Looking forward to downloading this one! Many thanks for bringing this here, emuler!!

:thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Offline for a few hours - going out; be back in the evening. Don't panic.
emuler

I'm back. :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:I'm back. :)
Fantastic!! :)

Well, this loaded pretty quick and I've been helping share out so hopefully it's loading well with other members.

Haven't had a chance to even scan this yet [been a hell-atious last week or so, but should slow down this week], but I'm looking forward to watching this in the next few days.

Thanks again, emuler, for bringing this to FLM! :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Thanks, kev. :D My pleasure to give something back. Thanks also to all those who queued up and helped share. It was fascinating. I was uploading different chunks to different people, who were then sharing those chunks with each other. The file completed for everyone when I had uploaded just 120%, and I'm pretty sure the extra 20% went to a few Chinese leechers whom I subsequently banned.

I am often reluctant to release stuff because I know I don't have a great internet connection and I don't want to frustrate people, but this experience has given me new hope: that if a few of us pull together, we can get over minor hurdles like slow connections. Most of the time I was uploading at a measly 15KBps (120Kbps) and we still managed to get it done. :D FLM rocks!
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I have to limit my upload speed to 20KB/s up and 50 or 60 down and don't let the queue get too big (30-60). That seems to work best for me. I can't get any faster internet and there are too many bandwidth hogs in my house. :(
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   3 likes

emuler wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:45 am This is a TV rip, and is the best I've found. If anyone can find a better version please tell me about it. I want it.
I know your OP was in 2014, but there seem to be some quality HD encodes of this available at uloz.
https://ulozto.net/file/XfRFm5oyVIBC/fe ... kRDJEvMN==

and possibly this one:

https://ulozto.net/file/FqY60I0whGXX/fe ... IeBTL5ZN==

I am currently downloading the first link. Thanks for the REL.