[REL] Just Go With It (2011) [USA]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Just Go With It (2011) [USA]

Post by kev »   8 likes

For Bailee Madison fans!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564367

Synopsis:
Danny must engage Katherine, his faithful assistant, [AND her two children] to pretend to be his soon to be ex-wife. Danny must pretend that he is married, because he lied to his dream girl, Palmer. To keep the woman he loves, covering up one lie soon turns into many lies.
Pix:

[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

Bailee's onscreen scenes aren't as plentiful as I would have preferred [as she's not the focus of the film], hence I've put the film in the 'Offtopic' forum. BUT when she IS onscreen, she's got some really cute moments... :heart

Bland Adam Sandler vehicle made better with Bailee's presence.. ;)

I've got 2 choices for you. (Not my rips, and pretty well-sourced without me, but I'm sharing out anyway.. :) )

ed2k linkz

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.40 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.18 Gb]

kev.
emuler

Re: [REL] Just Go With It (2011) [USA]

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Just curious, kev. Did you watch this in a theater or did you watch the BDrip? I'm thinking the theater might have axed some footage of the kids to get this down to the usual 90 minutes. The BDrip is almost 2 hours. I did, however, get the urge to smack those kids :| so I've mixed feelings about their getting more screen time. :roll:

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]

Screenshots from a 720p rip by YTS/YIFY
http://yts.re/movie/Just_Go_with_It_2011 720p 700MB
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Adam Saddlers new one Blended looks interesting and on topic
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Just curious, kev. Did you watch this in a theater or did you watch the BDrip? I'm thinking the theater might have axed some footage of the kids to get this down to the usual 90 minutes. The BDrip is almost 2 hours.
I saw this at the theaters, and glossed over the rip and it was pretty much the same. imdb clocks it at 117mins, which is pretty much at the two hour mark..
emuler wrote:I did, however, get the urge to smack those kids :| so I've mixed feelings about their getting more screen time. :roll:
lol... Well, I think Adam bested of them a couple of times onscreen, so I got a bit of a vicarious thrill from that.. :lol:

Thanks for the upgrade, emuler! There's a significant difference in the screen caps, so your link is definitely worth the d/load!! :thumbsup

kev.