Sing me a story with belle [USA]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
billanben

Sing me a story with belle [USA]

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Does anyone by chance have the live action series - mildly entertaining but also possiblyof interest ?

Here you will find a short clip :-

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshow ... ith-belle/

Here are (I think) the only avaialble now :-

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listma ... oding=UTF8

And includes the film :-

Belle's Tales of Friendship

But have to e careful as are also complete animated versions of most of these as well - as Rich says:EVIL

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0221773/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Sing me a story with belle (US)

Post by kev »   0 likes

billanben wrote: ...............

But have to e careful as are also complete animated versions of most of these as well - as Rich says:EVIL
I'm sorry; I'm guessing that maybe English isn't your first language, but I simply cannot understand what you are saying with THAT particular sentence...

The links you provided all led to versions of 'Disney's Beauty and the Beast' or 'Disney's Belle's Sing-Me-A-Story' video, which has an 'adult' Belle introducing Disney animated songs.

I believe for the most part, in the videos, she speaks directly to the camera and if there are ANY children shown [as part of her audience] it's very quick and really of no relevance to this site [Coming-of-Age] what-so-ever.

You've made some other relevant posts, though, and thank-you for them.

kev.
billanben

kev wrote:
billanben wrote: ...............

Means that the ones quoted are live action + animation, but there are pure animation versions as well.

I'm sorry; I'm guessing that maybe English isn't your first language, but I simply cannot understand what you are saying with THAT particular sentence...

Hmm - missed out the word "there" between "as" and "are" - but of course the English language is wonderful for its excessive redundancy - you can take out most words of a sentence and still it will make sense.

The links you provided all led to versions of 'Disney's Beauty and the Beast' or 'Disney's Belle's Sing-Me-A-Story' video, which has an 'adult' Belle introducing Disney animated songs.

Please see initial comment.

I believe for the most part, in the videos, she speaks directly to the camera and if there are ANY children shown [as part of her audience] it's very quick and really of no relevance to this site [Coming-of-Age] what-so-ever.

Since there are posts here to the castelo of Ra Tin-Bum, I assume there are even more relevant as they have more OT stuff than those particular programs.

You've made some other relevant posts, though, and thank-you for them.

Why thank you sir and I must tell you that will continue to do so unless banned by a moderator. I do not mind criticism when it is founded, but when I am following the spirit of the forum, I think that does not warrant this.

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

billanben wrote:
kev wrote: ...............

Means that the ones quoted are live action + animation, but there are pure animation versions as well.
Thank you for explaining, as I honestly didn't understand what you were trying to say.

billanben wrote:
kev wrote: I'm sorry; I'm guessing that maybe English isn't your first language, but I simply cannot understand what you are saying with THAT particular sentence...
Hmm - missed out the word "there" between "as" and "are" - but of course the English language is wonderful for its excessive redundancy - you can take out most words of a sentence and still it will make sense.
Maybe my statement came across as a slam; I apologize.

In the case of the particular sentence I was responding to; re-reading it over and over, even going back over the entire post to try and make out the context, I STILL couldn't figure it out.
billanben wrote:
kev wrote: You've made some other relevant posts, though, and thank-you for them.

Why thank you sir and I must tell you that will continue to do so unless banned by a moderator. I do not mind criticism when it is founded, but when I am following the spirit of the forum, I think that does not warrant this.

Well, billanben, I can see that in the future I will really have to watch my words if I make a response to one of your posts...

I didn't mean to insult you in any way, but personally I didn't feel that posting a request for a collection of animated sing-along Disney tunes that do not feature children, in a forum that bills itself as 'Coming-of-Age' is NOT in the 'spirit of the forum'; and I still don't.

As far as being 'banned by a moderator'... They don't do that much around here, unless you try and post 'pRon', perhaps. Or maybe excessively flame another member.

Again, I'm sorry for any wording I used that you found insulting or 'unfounded'. I didn't mean to upset you.

kev. :think:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Hehe! We ..er.. like to watch movies with children in them, not necessarily stuff that is meant to be watched by children. :biggrin:

While you are right in saying that you can leave out several words in a given sentence and still be able to figure it out, perhaps leaving out the 'there' from that particular sentence wasn't such a good idea. :lol: But no need to get your feathers ruffled. This is a pretty easy-going forum; we'll pull each other's leg once in a while, but that's about it. :)

Allow me to join kev in appreciation of your fine posts. :onfire: I need another hard disk. SIGH! :( :lol:
billanben

Allow me to join kev in appreciation of your fine posts. :onfire: :(

Thankx - no problem - I like to do some ruffling myself once in a while :-)

I need another hard disk. SIGH!:lol:[/quote]

Ah the ephemeral problem - you're not complaining now are ya !!!!