[REL] I terribili sette (1963)

starfish21

Re: I terribili sette 1963

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

a couple of versions already on emule,can't see a mention of subs.

[Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Nothing much at IMDB, but here's the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210354/

I terribili 7 (1963) (just to help out with the search).
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   2 likes

it's about a bunch of kids that find a baby,sounds a tad familiar.

The film tells the story of a group of seven children of a neighborhood on the outskirts of Rome, which are by chance in a field a newborn apparently abandoned. In fact the mother, whose husband emigrated, was caught ill and when he got over not found more newborn. The gang of boys, at that point, implements an attempt to gain an economic advantage by the discovery, because they want to have the money to buy the jerseys and other equipment for their football team.

First sell the baby to a gypsy caravan that was encamped in the neighborhood taken. Marshal Toniolo, however, believes that in fact the child has been abducted for ransom and is spreading the news release to that effect. At that point the kids believe it is preferable to be able to retrieve the baby get more gain. Meanwhile Gianna, the only child allowed to attend the gang of seven boys, call anonymously to the mother of the infant to assure her that the baby is fine. The kids succeed, despite the beatings, to retrieve the baby from the caravan of gypsies and try to get the award that an anonymous benefactor has raffled for those who rediscover the small.

Now it's night and, through a district entirely different from what they know of the day, they make their way to the church where count to stage the discovery, but here are mistaken for thieves. The priest, however, forgives them and sends them back home to their families, meanwhile, worried by the absence of their children even at night, had gathered at the home of Marshal.

The infant then returns to the mother, while the kids will fall everyone at home, where, for many of them, is ready a lecture and some clout. However this adventure will be served to make it clear to many of the parents had neglected the children, so many of them find themselves grounds of union with their children and wives.

wikipedia

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] I terribili sette (1963)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks for bringing this, alessandro, and thanks for the info emuler and starfish.
jpf

Post by jpf »   1 likes

Italian closed captions extracted from Arcky's DVD:
http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitl ... i-sette-it
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   6 likes

Here's the subs file jpf found:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [30.6 Kb]