Help for identify a movie

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Help for identify a movie

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

i don't remember if this movie is already rel here cannot search for all entirely then i try to help you describing something all i remember about this movie...for someone of these tips i am not sure if is related to movie. Let's start

1° Is not an old movie i think is 90's (don't really sure)
2° is in a period with old costumes, i think victorian period
3° There're famous actor/actress
4° The girl is brunette with middle long hair
5° in one scene we've a man and a girl (don't remember if the girl is in a table or in a chair) and he start to touch the knee of girl (roughly 8/9 yo) and up up up under the skirt until the pants while the girl look at him in silence when he stopped cause a man or woman enter in the room.
6° last info. The same girl and with a boy same age are in to a pond they left their dresses and they start to spray water completely nude...

Ok that's all thanks for all help :)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
donkeykog

Re: Help for identify a movie

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

Last edited by donkeykog on Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

From ART's description it sounds like you hit the nail on the head, dk. :thumbsup I'm pretty sure 'House of the Spirits' is the movie he's looking for.

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

yeah that's it :thumbsup

And i've see the related topic with the post of corsarace with his pics describe the related scene

Ty :D
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

:icon_party

Great movie!