[REL] That Night (1992)

starfish21

Re: [REL] That Night (1992)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

the only ddl claiming to have it is letitbit,and apparently they don't,i keep getting 'File not found'
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I only tried the torrent. No seeds at the moment. :(

More choices if you search 'Та ночь' ;)

Apparently the r5 has the original English audio as an option. Several dvdrips about but are 4:3. Still perhaps an upgrade to what we have here.? :|
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

DVDrips would perhaps be better than HDTVrips for audio substitution. TV broadcasts often make unpredictable cuts, which will make things difficult.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

You are right syncing audio will be tricky with the tvrip if it is a different length. From what I understand the re-encoders on scene usually break it into sections and sync up every individual section and then piece it all back into one file. Very time consuming. Hopefully the hdtv rip will match the timing from the dvdrip or at least be close enough that it just needs to be adjusted. :eyecrazy

I don't know if I want to or more to the point that I don't have the time to tackle this task but I thought I would throw it out there in case someone else did. The picture on the HDTVrip is the only widescreen available and a dramatic improvement in quality is only reason I mentioned it at all.

I downloaded one of the dvdrips earlier and am not sure if it is much better than what is here already? The dvdrip is the same aspect size as we have here so it makes me wonder if it is the same file except with dual audio tracks? :think

Screen shots from dvdrip:
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   2 likes

Finally!! A proper HD rip available. :icon_cool2

https://rarbg.to/torrent/49fr3zx

FGT release group has uploaded several upgrades this year and a few films that we don't have that should be. Worth checking out. ;) ;)

https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=FGT&page=1

:D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Wow, you're on a roll today. Thanks!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   24 likes

Upgrade to 1080p with english and german audio :) (Source is iTunes, the german audio is ripped from amazon prime video):

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.55 Gb]