[REL] Every Secret Thing (2014)

monkeylog

[REL] Every Secret Thing (2014)

Post by monkeylog »   1 likes

Every Secret Thing (2014)
R | 93 min | Crime, Drama, Mystery
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706598

Finally, a new Fanning movie thats good and she is absolutely stunning. This has %10 kids only. About two 11 year old girls that kill a baby, spend 7 yrs in prison,get out and another girl goes missing! Stars former FLM love Dakota Fanning, former FLM love Diane Lane, Elizabeth Banks, and Common.
A detective looks to unravel a mystery surrounding missing children and the prime suspects: two young women who, seven years ago, were put away for an infant's death.
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REQ] Every Secret Thing (2014)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Dakota rules
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Available from uloz:

700MB HD:
http://ulozto.cz/xUZp7cSq/every-secret- ... kvcage-mkv

1.36GB SD:
http://uloz.to/xBi7YtPK/every-secret-th ... i#download

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Monk-man! :thumbsup

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   9 likes

once again ...Emule search brings lots of options
here's 1 of many

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.36 Gb]

plenty sources

now a release
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Every Secret Thing (2014)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks starfish.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I gotta say guys, I do not like the double standards. Fanning is 21 in this movie. People drool over a picture of Chloe Grace Moretz standing by a car - yet she must be 20 by now. But when I post a foreign film with a 18yo girl in it, I get boo'ed. You guys need to check the rules.

I posted this https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... 18&t=10872 and there was no interest. I assumed because the girl was too old. Then starfish says there's nudee in it, posts his dvd and suddenly we're all interested?

This is not encouraging me guys. This has the opposite effect, it is disencouraging me. I think you don't want that - just a thought. :cry:

Don't go quietly into the night.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Dakota hasn't featured much in recent years,It is true that there are a few favourites here,who will probably still get attention years from now,but this particular movie appears to have other FLM interest,i've not seen it but i downloaded just enough to get a preview.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I don't comment on every thread - I'm already all over this board too much now. I also "like" films I don't download - I don't have the bandwidth for stuff I'm sure is great but isn't "gotta have" for me. I liked Dakota when she was FLM-ready. Not as much now and I don't drool over her OR Chloe other than the normal drool of a red-blooded man over a good-looking woman. :D

The synopsis here is at least an interest-grabber. More to the point, starfish's reputation, plus his screenshots, deserves the benefit of the doubt. I give that benefit to everyone - note that Supernova was NOT moved to V-OT. I didn't download it so I didn't want to arbitrarily slam it, and starfish's comment was good enough to keep it where you released it.

Everyone's tastes are different and the guidelines are just that - guidelines. There must be guidelines or else it would be anarchy and the loudest voices would take over, usually not for the better. The last thing we want to be is dictators. I don't just move something to V-OT if it's questionable, I always ask for opinions. Conversely, if you feel something is off-topic, please speak up. It's been rumored I'm human, so I might make mistakes too. :lol:
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Hey starfish and phuz. I know I'm nitpicking here. I agree with the guidelines just being guidelines and this is by NO WAY a personal critique towards you and your hard work keeping this forum alive and sane. Though, simply questioning the guidelines, every once in a while, is a good thing to do, in my opinion.

Phuz I like you being human. It brings out better qualities. ;)

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

It's been rumored I'm human
You`re not a bot, seriously? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: