[REL] Alles wird gut (2015) [Germany]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
lara

[REL] Alles wird gut (2015) [Germany]

Post by lara »   35 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4324518/

A divorced father picks up his eight-year-old daughter Lea. It seems pretty much like every second weekend, but after a while Lea can't help feeling that something isn't right. So begins a fateful journey.

English subtitles.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.02 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Alles wird gut (2015) [Germany]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

AKA Everything Will Be Okay

Thanks. lara.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thank you for this one!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

We must be looking at some of the same lists, Night! I came across these very same links yesterday while digging around through the KISKIS and wacomoMovies channels. Between those and ekkofilm, I was a bit overloaded.

This one is said to have some suspenseful elements to it, and the girl seems like she'll have pretty good screentime. I set it aside for later as one that I know I'll enjoy. I watched just enough to check on the subs. I'll be releasing another short from one of those lists, one that starts with "M" like my last one. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

pillowbaker wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:25 am We must be looking at some of the same lists, Night!
I don't know about you, but this is the list I inspect on a daily basis:
app.php/ed2k/list
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

:oops:

Can't say that I've looked at that one much. However, I just went through the first page and check marked everything there that I'm sourcing and a few others I put back into my shared folder (and then hit the "I share selected files" button at the bottom, not sure if that does anything). Quite a bit there that is already well sourced. Hope whoever is requesting doesn't mind if I DON'T have their exact file (I often avoid the DTS audio on HD files), but I often have an encode of the same movie.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:37 am
pillowbaker wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:25 am We must be looking at some of the same lists, Night!
I don't know about you, but this is the list I inspect on a daily basis:
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/app.php/ed2k/list
I didn't know people looked at that :D
Night457
Global Moderator

DreamScape wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:17 am I didn't know people looked at that :D
Well, I do know of a few for certain! :D It was mimzy who talked me into it. Once I get in the habit of doing something I tend to stick with it. Of the 164 current requested files, I am sharing about 67 of them. If someone requests a reshare and they get no action after a few days, they can always post in the forum too.
pillowbaker wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:54 am However, I just went through the first page and check marked everything there that I'm sourcing and a few others I put back into my shared folder
Great, thank you! :bigups The more people who can reshare, the more it helps. Reshare requests drop off the list after two weeks, and it is generally then that I unshare the ones I had reshared if no one is getting them from me. I have limited space on my internal drive and I can not keep something shared indefinitely if no one has gotten any of it in those two weeks. (But if someone wants to donate to me a 15-Terabyte RAID, I'll keep everything shared all the time!)
(and then hit the "I share selected files" button at the bottom, not sure if that does anything).
From the first person who does that, permanent check marks then appear on the list. Of course we do not know exactly HOW many people are resharing, but we know at least ONE person says they are resharing.
Quite a bit there that is already well sourced.
I have this sneaking suspicion that people request well-sourced files when they do not start downloading within 2 minutes. If they are already getting another file from the only source, then the requested file will simply have to wait: we can only get one file per source at a time.

So ... for a purely hypothetical example ... someone finds 10 movies Released, oh I don't know, let us say by GHOST. One starts downloading fairly quickly and the rest of them wait. So they request reshares. Then, say, Night457 sees 9 movies on the Requested files list and reshares them all, even though he figures that ghost is still sharing them. So then the requester starts getting ONE MORE file from Night457 and the rest of the files wait.

Also, if they are LowID and the only source is LowID, they may have a loooong wait before they connect. It helps when HighID persons (like me) reshare files where the main source is LowID. I get LOTS of LowIDers getting files from me. Glad I can be useful!
Hope whoever is requesting doesn't mind if I have their exact file (I often avoid the DTS audio on HD files), but I often have an encode of the same movie.
It is their responsibility to look for other sources of a movie if they want it badly enough. They can check periodically on emule (just like I do). If I find other sources that are just as good (like direct download) of a movie, I post them. I did not have the original Release for this particular movie, but I found and posted upgrades.

OH! In the Requested files list, ed2k links are next to the files that you either Released yourself or that you Liked. And if you Liked a post, there is a good chance that you downloaded that file. If you click on the ed2k link in the list, your eMule client will tell you "You already have the file ..." if you are currently sharing it. If not, it will put it in your Download list. I have mine set to add files in Paused mode, so I don't accidentally start downloading something unless I actually want to do so.

If there is something in the list without an ed2k link, I rarely bother to look to see if I have it, because I know if it is an emule file of FLM interest then I probably got it from FLM and Liked the post. If I do not have it and it interests me, I may try to get it from emule myself or look for other sources.