[REL] Badhuset (1989) short [Sweden]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
mongodisco

[REL] Badhuset (1989) short [Sweden]

Post by mongodisco »   62 likes

[Image]

Have found very little info on this short movie. Its based on a short story by the same name, by the author PC Jersild. It's about a boy, who has just moved to a place. He meets a group of young girls and joins them swimming and relaxing in the sun. At some point they discover a couple that enters the bathinghouse on the molo. They find out that they should blackmail the couple, so that they have sex while the kids watch. A tensing psychological drama, both between the couple and the kids and between the four kids....

Some info in norwegian here:
http://www.nfi.no/filmbutikken/tittel.html?id=7243 (sadly the only i found)
and link to the official factssheet in pdf-format:
http://193.10.144.135/(1xrt0tiijte0lta3 ... x?Id=16392

Like this post to see ed2k links  [401.28 Mb]

It's my own rip from a vhs-cassette that has seen better days. The image above is a screenshot from the movie.
mongodisco wrote:here are the translated subs.. Hope that somebody with english as native tongue or better command of english, can read-proof these subs.

Badehuset.VHSrip-XviD.NORSUB.Barnpiraterna_NEF_.no-eng.srt
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0820034/
Rich

Re: [REL] Badhuset av Marcelo Racana (1989)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

thanks md :bigups:
Hell

Post by Hell »   0 likes

Wow! Look's like a great movie!
:dance:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks! :clap:

This was unknown to me...
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Trying o get now - cheers
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Got it complete now :dance:

Highly recommanded!
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

REVIEW

As the poster says this is about blackmail by some kids of a couple of young lovers. The film is done very well in that when you meet the kids (typical Scandinavian angel-faced blondes), you would think that butter would not melt in the mouths - how wrong you would be. Without giving the game away, it is quite sinister really. The kids are very good in the film, only special is the sunbathing. Gals all in dresses.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Any chance of English subs? Swedish audio, Norwegian subs - neither of any use to me. :(
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

i don't know if i have the time to do it, but i will try. Have heard that Subrip can make subtitles off a tvrip by OCR, but i have never tried to do it. If it's possible, then i can try to translate it into english.
OrionPax

Post by OrionPax »   0 likes

mongodisco wrote:i don't know if i have the time to do it, but i will try. Have heard that Subrip can make subtitles off a tvrip by OCR, but i have never tried to do it. If it's possible, then i can try to translate it into english.
Yes Subrip can. However AVISubDetector is better for this sort of thing and considering the low quality of the subs you will probably have to use the Manual mode where the program detects the subs but you have to type them yourself. The program is not very user friendly either.