[REL] The Lipstick Stain (2014) short [USA]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

[REL] The Lipstick Stain (2014) short [USA]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   21 likes

From Art's Megapost...
ARTHORIUS wrote:Hi guys...just a little update

This short is a found viewing the cast of IT (horror movie of 2017) The actress Sophia Lillis is 15 and in this short was 11. I used the search button but nothing found and the short is interesting...

The Lipstick Stain

Synopsis
Set in the Ozarks of Arkansas, The Lipstick Stain is the story of young Addie - a strong-willed child - who finds her world shattered in a moment. On Christmas Eve, her mother abandons her, and she is taken in by the father she has never known, Dennis, who runs a funeral home in rural Arkansas. While Addie desperately wants to fit in with her new and bizarre family, the lengths she is willing to go to are tested when Dennis's family decides to play a terrible prank on her in the middle of Christmas dinner.

Pics related

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

I'm preparing the new adds to post here in a laptop very very old (lol) Win xp OS 1gb ram 80mb HDD.
Coming soon my friends!!!

Cya, Art!
One note - this is from YouTube and apparently was at least slightly cut because the bathtub scene above is shorter.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [50.37 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Lipstick Stain (2014) short [USA]

Post by kev »   3 likes

Thanks ART and phuzzy for bringing this film here. :thumbsup

The film is also available for download at Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/131439888

It runs about 9:32 mins. The bath scene also seems to be cut in this version. The picture ART posted and a scene pictured on the imdb page are NOT in this short.. :(

kev.
Warg

Re: [REL] The Lipstick Stain (2014) short [USA]

Post by Warg »   19 likes

There is another eMule version (9:08 minutes due to frame rate 25 instead of 24), bath scene is also cut, so probably all three versions are from the same ultimate source: Like this post to see ed2k links  [182.76 Mb]