Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (2020)

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Tiny Blondie

Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (2020)

Post by Tiny Blondie »   3 likes

Not a documentary but since there is no section for this kind of document, it is posted here (please transfer it elsewhere if needed).

This document does content many ontopic information about teens and preteens in cinema. It constitutes a very precious source of information with more than 1,000 pages. It has never been updated since its last edition, the 13th, in 2010.

click on “Valider et télécharger”

http://dl.free.fr/fxbjlheuc
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (13th Edition - 2010)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   295 likes

Since this isn't a film, I'm going to put this in General. If someone doesn't think that's the proper place for it, please speak up.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.90 Mb]
peter.knight

Re: Teenage Female Nudity and Sexuality in Commercial Media, Past to Present (13th Edition - 2010)

Post by peter.knight »   1 likes

There is an 18th edition from 2015, nonuderama has a copy linked on it, just look for the category called "celebrities".
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

peter.knight wrote:There is an 18th edition from 2015, nonuderama has a copy linked on it, just look for the category called "celebrities".
Could you post the link please, because googling for "nonuderama" leads to CP sites. Or better upload the file on zippyshare or similar files hosts, thanks.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Seems interesting, thanks.

Me personally, I'll never have the time to read more than 1000 pages :(

I still have so many unseen movies :|
Tiny Blondie

This document is like a dictionary or encyclopedia, not made to be read from page 1 to the last, but rather to be consulted when needed, it might help our search for movies. Apparently for the other editions, only a few films were added, but if available somewhere, please post or send the link (PM). Thanks again.
Tiny Blondie

The link on nonuderama is 404, so if someone has a copy, please do share, thanks.
karmykel2

Post by karmykel2 »   4 likes

The 19th Edition was released in January 2019 and is available from
[EDIT: Replaced by 20th Edition in November 2020. See my newer post.]
Last edited by karmykel2 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiny Blondie

Thank you karmykel2, I didn't know that the team (or person ?) behind this project was still active, what is the official channel they usually publish their new edition ? (Wikileaks ? :D )
MonkeyBoySam

Post by MonkeyBoySam »   0 likes

Is there a 2020/new edition of this document available?