[REL] Children of Invention (2009)

Rich

[REL] Children of Invention (2009)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Children of Invention (2009)

[Image]

[Image]

Two young children living illegally in a model apartment outside Boston are left to fend for themselves when their hardworking mother disappears.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1322282/

FLL

Re: [REL] Children of Invention (2009)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Saw this at a film festival, and bought the DVD.

A good but not great movie. The girl is the third most prominent character, after her mother and brother, and does a good job.

Haven't ripped and posted this yet in part because it feels a little different "pirating" when you bought the DVD handing the money to the actual director, you know? This was a guy who used some of his family as crew and was clearly on a micro-budget. On the other hand, he is normally a TV writer and did this during the writer's strike last year, so I am sure eventually my empathy will fade ;)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Saw this at a film festival, and bought the DVD.

A good but not great movie. The girl is the third most prominent character, after her mother and brother, and does a good job.

Haven't ripped and posted this yet in part because it feels a little different "pirating" when you bought the DVD handing the money to the actual director, you know?
:eyecrazy damn, yes i'm sure it would ;)

hmm from the sounds of it it's not worth ripping that much anyway, or at least best to wait for someone else to rip, don't get too apothetic (apathy, empathy, empathetic ???) lol it's not a good thing imo ;)
ldieguez_

Post by ldieguez_ »   5 likes

For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

I saw this movie on Netlix and I loved it! It kinda reminds me of Entre Nos and Nobody Knows except it's in English and not quite as sad. Check out the trailer from their Youtube channel...

http://www.youtube.com/user/childrenofI ... jM3smRGJGo
tom_odell

Post by tom_odell »   2 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   4 likes