[REL] Kanikuly Petrova i Vasechkina (1984)

Rich

[REL] Kanikuly Petrova i Vasechkina (1984)

Post by Rich »   10 likes

Kanikuly Petrova i Vasechkina, obyknovennye i neveroyatnye (1984)

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
In the first part, the students complain that classic works of literature have no bearing on modern life - and find themselves in a situation strangely resembling something they've read... It's Gogol's "Inspector General" - but set in a summer camp... In the second part, after reading Don Quixote, the ever-adventurous Vasechkin convinces more cautious Petrov that he has found a game that they could play for life. No sooner they go off than Vasechkin, on a bike, brandishing an umbrella, attacks a giant... That is, a windmill...
Looks interesting...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [488.89 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [606.38 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082941/
billanben

[REL] Kanikuly Petrova i Vasechkina, (1984)

Post by billanben »   14 likes

Sequel to Priklyucheniya Petrova i Vasechkina, obyknovennye i neveroyatnye (posted earlier)

Summary

In the first part, the students complain that classic works of literature have no bearing on modern life - and find themselves in a situation strangely resembling something they've read... It's Gogol's "Inspector General" - but set in a summer camp... In the second part, after reading Don Quixote, the ever-adventurous Vasechkin convinces more cautious Petrov that he has found a game that they could play for life. No sooner they go off than Vasechkin, on a bike, brandishing an umbrella, attacks a giant... That is, a windmill...

Review IMDB

There is one word to describe this movie: unbelievable. Do not know exactly how many times saw this movie but definitely more than thrice. If you like good music - you will not be disappointed, if you know Russian - you will be rolling on the floor with laughter, if you do not know a Russian word - you will still enjoy the natural acting, ridiculous characters, and peculiar songs. There are a lot of goofs in this movie but this is absolutely irrelevant. The movie is childish but at the same time clever and cool to the maximum.

It is a pure example of what talent properly used can achieve. Some phrases (if you know Russian) will stay with you forever. The same is true to a number of scenes: Olya flying high on her wings of glory after being struck with a door by a "hooligan", two ever brawling girls with their way of imposing "ekibana" on Vasechkin, the super energetic fight of Petrov and Vasechkin against the real bad boy Gus (a nickname which actually means "goose"), the slow-motion sequence during the "drowsing" scene, the fictitious duel where you can see Vasechkin-"Pushkin", Petrov-"Lermontov" and Gus-"Dantes" (what a confrontation!), the picturesque scene on a cliff with Petrov tragically playing on a keyboard after Vasechkin's "grisly death", and so on. The real hooligan is a character indeed - in his shabby cowboy-like hat, bad temper, gym-shoes, peculiar intonation of speech, and old cheap guitar (its purpose is not to be played upon, but to fall with "clink!" and to hit somebody with "bang!").

To watch this movie means to have a glimpse of a more or less perfect human life: all the characters are really nice people and kids (even the hooligan is not wicked by today's standards and is ready to get better and become a good and reliable person). The effect of this cool goodness can be compared to a gulp of fresh air.

It seems that this movie can easily beat any other film for children or adults. Music, dialogue, acting, costumes - all is perfect. In 1983 there was another movie about Petrov and Vasechkin, which also was of the highest rate, but this one seems to surpass it in all aspects. Entertainment value is unlimited. It is not just "funny" - it is ridiculously childish and poetically clever at the same time. And don't forget the biting satire. The brain of the viewer will have a chance to think on it. Strong mixture.

The vote for the movie must be 10 out of 10. Thanks for attention.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [697.27 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [695.65 Mb]

enjoy

Apols if any of these already posted as search still not working well for me !