[REL] TRE SOLAR

ARTHORIUS

[REL] TRE SOLAR

Post by ARTHORIUS »   8 likes

For my 100th post i put here my last d/l. :thumbsup

TRE SOLAR
Also Known As:
Three Suns (International: English title)
Runtime: 102 min
Language: Swedish
Color: Color
Certification: Sweden:11 / Australia:MA

Tre Solar takes place in Sweden just as the terrible plague hits the country, Hanna, a mother of two children, is awaiting the return of her husband Ulf who has been away for four years, fighting a war for god, suddenly gets the message that her husband is returning in a few days. She heads off to meet him, not aware of the plague. This is the beginning of an dangerous journey through the leftovers of the plague, a nasty killing-cult and a crazy barber in the search for her husband.

This movie goes deeper than just being entertaining, its about people who have lost everything finding comfort in each other, and how people act to save their own skin when endangered. I actually enjoyed the entire movie, finding it both funny and scary. It has some pretty gross scenes, not by visual images but what you imagine they have been going through. Tre Solar leaves a lot of room for you to imagine, normally i hate this kind of filmmakeing but in this case its actually more effective.

The acting is superb! The elite of Swedish actors is casted, I don't think it would have been all that great with another casting. Kjell Bergqvist and Rolf Lassgård are the hearts of the movie even though Rolf only has a small role. Lena Endre pulls through all the way making a believable character. Almost every newspaper in Sweden gave this movie a bad review, I can't see why. This is actually a GOOD movie and the most interesting work of art coming out of Swedish filmstudios in a long time. Well worth seeing

here's there are the links

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=3158
http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/m ... _id=306178

and here's the link of it

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.72 Mb]

Bye :onfire
BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] TRE SOLAR

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

reshare please
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Ooh! Natalie Minnevik from "Elina - Som om jag inte fanns" is in this one! Elina is one of my favorite movies. Can you tell me if she has a lot of screen time in this one?
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

ForAnAngel
I have this somewhere but I don't remember enough to say(it has been a while). I will check my archive later. most likely Art will say before I do though.

2 cd versions on torrent and usenet are easily found of this movie and so are upgrades to most of the requests made today. there is even a dvdr for a few. I guess because a couple of veterans have returned that he is making another run at getting old files. if the movie is rare this good but some of these are easy to find. I know Saga makes great rips of movies from Norway. ;)

if you got the file to re share fine but upgrades to old releases are always welcome. :cool
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:2 cd versions on torrent and usenet are easily found of this movie and so are upgrades to most of the requests made today. there is even a dvdr for a few.
If the original rip is no longer available, it should be replaced by another one. I can sadly see many people (even some well-known FLM members) downloading incomplete files from me, which is a total waste of time and bandwidth if the files will never complete.
ptguardian wrote:I guess because a couple of veterans have returned that he is making another run at getting old files.
Yeah, that, and some residents systematically ignore my missing movies list, so I decided to bmup through it.
ptguardian wrote:if the movie is rare this good but some of these are easy to find. I know Saga makes great rips of movies from Norway. ;)
There are zillion rips of some movies and those who have a DVD can make a new rip every day. Does not mean all rips should be posted here.
ptguardian wrote:if you got the file to re share fine but upgrades to old releases are always welcome. :cool
Agreed, if upgrade brings better quality and/or the original rip is no longer available.
gilbert2

Post by gilbert2 »   0 likes

I like arjlover -- they have exactly one rip of each movie (which is usually very well seeded, at least on torrent). If they get a better rip, they replace the old one.

We have often 10 different rips of unknown quality and availability, and the user has to figure out, which one to download.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:most likely Art will say before I do though.
I think Art has very little from before he came back, that's why he was redownloading lots of stuff.
ptguardian wrote:if the movie is rare this good but some of these are easy to find. I know Saga makes great rips of movies from Norway. ;)
A big part of FLM is *verified* rips, verified for being what they claim to be plus known quality. Yes, it's easy to search for files, but it's even easier to waste a lot of time doing so. (Which is why when people respond by doing an eMule search and just post the links unchecked, it's better than nothing but not much better.)

Most people don't have much in the way of known sources to check, they just want to watch the movies which is why they are here.
gilbert2 wrote:I like arjlover -- they have exactly one rip of each movie (which is usually very well seeded, at least on torrent). If they get a better rip, they replace the old one.

We have often 10 different rips of unknown quality and availability, and the user has to figure out, which one to download.
I *hope* people realize they need to read entire threads before downloading, though I know not everyone does. But I much prefer having an entire discussion thread in addition to the limited information arjlover has. Just different site philosophies. With ghost back and now the potential to do site changes there may be something that could be done to make finding the best rip easier.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Had it, lost it, want it, getting it! I rely on this community much regarding finding the best rips. :cool
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Yep...badly...if you forgot i've lost all my stuff on HDD's now i am restarting to collect and buy something good ;)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I can verify the rips by Saga or I would not have mentioned him. I have posted several of his rip here before.

"Yes, it's easy to search for files, but it's even easier to waste a lot of time doing so."
thats how we find a lot of our releases so its not a waste of time. I find it more a waste to spend months on an unshared Emule file than spend minutes finding it else where. yes I have great searching skills but I did not in the beginning. you can't learn by not do it.

"Most people don't have much in the way of known sources to check, they just want to watch the movies which is why they are here."
this is most likely true. I agree most just want to watch the movies

that is a good lead in to the solution. I think that both you and Gilbert(BLT?) are on to something about identifying the better rip and or replacing in the case of an un-sourced file. it is good to leave good files because it gives the option to choose a smaller rip if your bandwidth doesn't allow the larger one. or if it is in a format someone doesn't like.

@ARTHORIUS
Hey ART that sucks about your loss of files. I would hate for that to happen to me. I am sure we can help you with a lot of that.