[REL] De Rode zwaan (1999)

Debaser

[REL] De Rode zwaan (1999)

Post by Debaser »   47 likes

I have a contact that owns several movies that I know have been requested here on FLM at one time or another.
He is in the process of ripping them for me, starting with Olivier Olivier, and now this one - De Rode zwaan.

CVMC:

A boy roughly twelve years of age discovers a portal to a different world where amphibian-like creatures are out to destroy humanity. Can our hero, his grandfather's old childhood sweetheart (who has failed to age) and a male peer put a stop to the madness before it is too late?

Info & images:

http://www.cvmc.net/movie.jsp?movie_id=390

Notes:

A few OT scenes include: the girl undressing in front of the boy (not nude, but nice figure-hugging undergarments) and going for a swim.
Another swim scene later on where she also undresses (again not completely, but good enough).
A short kissing scene while wearing a small cotton shirt and tiny shorts from her second swim.
She also wears a nice flowing skirt throughout the movie.

Language – Dutch

Like this post to see ed2k links  [575.26 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218556/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] De Rode zwaan (1999)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Wow!! Thanks Debaser :icon_1dancingban

This one was on my wanted list. :icon_givebeer
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

me too!! been looking for this one since FLM started!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

thanks Debaser! :dance
ghost
Site Admin

Finished downloading! :icon_1dancingban

Wow! Great movie :heart
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Just finished with this. I have been looking for this for a while

Thanks for this Debaser
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Great, glad you liked it :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Great movie debaser, thanks!!

Quick question; is it just me or does the image go from a really good quality to fairly pixalated off and on throughout the movie?

Did something happen with my download, or is that just the nature of this file? Could it be some new form of copyguard??

Not really complaining, [this is such a rare movie, after all] just wondering... :think

This is a really coolio movie!!

kev.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I don’t know for sure, but I think this is a VHSRip.

I won’t complain to the contact that made it for me, as he is lining up more rips for me as we speak, and I trade him for them on WinMX.

Like you, I am happy to be able to just have this title.
ghost
Site Admin

No. This is certainly a DVD Rip, but it seems that only 1 pass was running with the DivX codec while encoded.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

You can ask him to try increasing the compression bitrate. I believe the default for DivX is something like 780 which is just not enough to properly process scenes with high motion/high complexity. Don't worry about increased file size; DivX is a smart compressor and will use the allowed bitrate only when needed and will produce a lower bitrate when the scene has little movement. (This needs to be done in the properties of the encoder, which can be accessed via the configure dialog of the selected video compressor in the video capture application).

I haven't tried the latest XviD codec, but the ones I tried earlier did not have this smart compression feature; whatever bitrate you selected, it would output an avi file with exactly that bitrate, whether the scene needed it or not. :P I may be wrong, but IMO XviD is much more suited to recompressing a file already captured (on your HDD or other media) than to real time video capture and compression.