[REL] The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994) [TV-series]

Post by Rich »   14 likes

Rich_Visiting

Re: [REL] The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994) [TV-series]

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Hmm, I don't even, so..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCG8qb8_UN0

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClb6MS ... LBQ/videos

It's facinating to me that all the movies / tv series here may one day be in HD ++++
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

There is a 25 GB DVDRIP on TPB if you're interested. Btw. rare mean girl role for Jessica Alba in this.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

emuler wrote:There is a 25 GB DVDRIP on TPB if you're interested. Btw. rare mean girl role for Jessica Alba in this.
Wow, maybe too much for my connection but will check it out thanks! Completely forgot about Jessica Alba, not sure how :shock: :heart

[Image]
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:
emuler wrote:There is a 25 GB DVDRIP on TPB if you're interested. Btw. rare mean girl role for Jessica Alba in this.
Wow, maybe too much for my connection but will check it out thanks! Completely forgot about Jessica Alba, not sure how :shock: :heart
4 seasons, 78 episodes, about 300 MB per episode. Not too much if you take that into consideration, but maybe it could be compressed more efficiently. That said, a DVDRIP is just asking to be enhanced to HD. :lol:
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

I have (and haven't watched) all 4 seasons since 2011 - all eps are 350 mB in 4:3 ratio. But since the current state of the apple eMule app, I won't be able to share. If you have requests for specific episodes tho, I can do that. Not much, but it's something.. :x

Don't go quietly into the night.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:I have (and haven't watched) all 4 seasons since 2011 - all eps are 350 mB in 4:3 ratio. But since the current state of the apple eMule app, I won't be able to share. If you have requests for specific episodes tho, I can do that. Not much, but it's something.. :x
Thanks popdrome, will let you know in future, thank you for the kind offer :thumbsup
flmwayne

Post by flmwayne »   1 likes

All eps of all four seasons are archived by archive.org and can be viewed or downloaded from there.

https://archive.org/details/secret-world-of-alex-mack/
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the info, flmwayne! I loved this series, and downloaded and watched it long ago. Still have it. I used to catch this when it aired on cable, for the short period of time we had cable. This was a show I could watch and enjoy NEARLY every episode. Good times.

That reminds me. I have something related to this show that I can share here. I'll look around and see if I can dig it up.