[REL] Oh my Geum Bi (2016)

petra

[REL] Oh my Geum Bi (2016)

Post by petra »   7 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6234398/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

This TV series is an excellent watch.
The young girl,Jung-eun Heo, showed some really great acting skills for a ten year old.

Borrowed a comment from a website .

( is a well written and does not have a common plot. I think the writer did an excellent job showing the difficulties each person has to go through when there is an illness within a family. It is hard on every one and there is a lot of tears and anger, but there are also those moments of laughter and happiness that last a lifetime. I also like that the writer shows that people can change for the better when faced with adversity. I think it is just a little strange because all these swindlers, gangsters, and drunks suddenly change their life around just by knowing Geum Bi. )

Haven't got halfway through it but felt I needed to share it. Just love this and the girl's acting.

Geum Bi is a spirited 8-year-old girl who suffers from Niemann-Pick Disease Type C (NPC), a rare genetic condition that makes her body unable to properly metabolize cholesterol and other lipids. The condition is often referred to as "childhood Alzheimer's" because of the rapid mental and physical deterioration that accompanies it. Her single father, Hwi Cheol, is a swindler. While taking care of Geum Bi, he learns about the preciousness of life. Geum Bi's stern mother, Jang Joo Yeong, is estranged from Hwi Cheol and disapproves of everything he does. Go Kang Hee is an arborist who likes to spend her time alone or on the search for stolen cultural artifacts. When Kang Hee meets Hwi Cheol, she finds herself drawn into his life. Can Geum Bi teach Kang Hee to mend her fractured heart?

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Hardcode English subs

Like this post to see ed2k links  [296.78 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [301.76 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [299.87 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [298.98 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [296.57 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [315.07 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [377.51 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [316.67 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [296.35 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [299.25 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [524.48 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [299.07 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [151.99 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.24 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [303.18 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [297.77 Mb]

Ah. I should remind you that I am in China which is 8 hours ahead of U.K time so won't be online between 6 p.m and 2 a.m U.K time.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Oh my Geum Bi (2016)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you petra! I know I am a sucker for the weepie South Korean melodramas, so I am all for this one.
Nasuada

Re: [REL] Oh my Geum Bi (2016)

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I will give it a try to... :-) Thanks to share it here.
[Image]