donkeykog

[REQ] I Am Warm (2014)

Post by donkeykog »   3 likes

[Image]

I Am Warm
Fully funded 3 days ago!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tr ... =discovery

[Image]

Berlin 2014: When a drug-dealing university dropout meets an 11 year old girl a unique friendship is forged, changing their lives.

Anna is an eleven year old schoolgirl rebelling against the normalcies of a mundane life. She is an only child living in Berlin with parents preoccupied with their own stormy relationship. Anna struggles to feel real in a world that does not seem complete to her. She tests boundaries with her Mother, and loses increasing respect for her Father. By chance, she meets Atlas who sells drugs under her kitchen window and the two become friends.

Atlas is a university dropout with a broken heart, who has fallen into a downward spiral of self destruction. He lives with his Granddad whose great expectations become more than Atlas can handle. Like Anna, Atlas is also searching for something to make his world complete.

The pair are united in their unique view of the world and when they are together it seems nothing can hurt them. But reality keeps disturbing their calm. Anna and Atlas are faced with disappointment, betrayal and reconciliation. Both must learn how to forgive and forget.

Anna’s complete innocence is lost and just like Atlas she has to find a way to cope with a broken heart.

ARTHORIUS

Re: I Am Warm

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

[Image]
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
mimzy

Re: I Am Warm

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Wow, this looks interesting indeed :eyecrazy

Sophie le Roux | Co-director
London, UK

Alejandra Ruiz-Zorrilla | Co-Director
Madrid, Spain

Zoey Lee | Co-Producer
originally from Singapore but lived in Shanghai, China

Maximilian Hink | Co-Producer
originally from Berlin but grew up in London, UK

Krishna Sriram | The Director of Photography
born in India, but grew up in Singapore

Yu Watanabe | The Gaffer
Tokyo, Japan

Matthew Belbin | The Editor
half Thai and half English, and grew up in California and Hong Kong

James Dickson | The Unit Manager
Sutton, UK

And the movie is set in Berlin :thumbsup
jezevex

Re: [REQ] I Am Warm (2014)

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Sadly, next movie to the graveyard... It probably wasn't published ever, maybe even finished. I'm not "entombing" rare movies such as Tolv or Denkste! that had been aired many years ago (they could pop up some time) but in the case of this one, the chances are nil...