[REL] De Bal (1999)

Rich

[REL] De Bal (1999)

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Besides the stray dog Mingus, 11 year old Sophia has no real friends. She is pushed around by the "Beastie boys", a gang of street kids who have built an entire camp in the trees of a junk yard. One day Sophia hears that the yard is ordered to be cut down by Carlow, the mayor.

Mingus, who lives in the yard, will be taken away and put to sleep. Sophia is shocked but just then she meets a gypsy, who lends her an old leather ball. For five days only. The ball is alive and may just be able to help her saving the yard. And indeed the ball proves being an amazing character. It makes objects fly and communicates with Sophia through whistling, and successfully attacks Carlow's bodyguard "Sweetlove". Sophia is accepted in the gang.

She realises that the ball might chase the mayor's men off the yard. Yet, Sophia discovers that even great magic sometimes has dark sides: when Sophia's new friend Romeo tries to kiss her, the ball grows jealous and turns vicious... Her plans and everything seems to go downhill again...
Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204870/
infiniter

Re: [REL] De Bal (1999)

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

[Image]

By the way, this is not a german movie, the title isn't any german dialect.
It's belgian, like the links says:
http://www.moviecovers.com/film/titre_L ... RCIER.html
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Thanks for the info. infiniter ;)

* MOVED *
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Will be shown on french FOX KIDS channel, Wednesday, 26. May, at 0.00 hours.

I'll record it.
Le ballon sorcier
"Le ballon sorcier"

A onze ans, la petite Sophia vit seule avec sa mère et n'a pour toute compagnie qu'un chien fidèle, Mingus, qui vit dans un parc à l'abandon. Les gamins du quartier ne sont pas tendres avec elle, et en particulier les «Beastie Boys», une bande de jeunes délinquants qui passent justement leurs journées dans le parc où se réfugie la petite fille. Mais un jour, Sophia entend que Carlow, le maire, projette la construction d'un immeuble à l'emplacement du parc. Affolée pour Mingus, elle court et fait la rencontre d'un forain, qui lui confie un vieux ballon de cuir pour cinq jours. A sa grande surprise, cet objet a des propriétés magiques.

Le ballon sorcier - Film-Jeunesse, Bel/P-B 1999 Mittwoch, 26.05.2004
Beginn: 00.00 Uhr Ende: 01.30 Uhr Länge: 90 Min.

Darsteller: Avec Martje Ceulemans (Sophia), Hilde Van Mieghem (Anne), Ernst Löw (Sweetlove), Rijk de Gooijer (le maire Carlow), Michaël Pas (Vermeer), Jonas De Ro (Roméo), Julien Schoenaerts (le gitan), Luc Philips (un membre du conseil communal)
Author: Jean-Claude van Rijckeghem
Musik: Vincent D'Hondt
Original Titel: De bal
Regie: Danny Deprez et Jean-Claude van Rijckeghem
billanben

Post by billanben »   21 likes

Maybe this

Like this post to see ed2k links  [514.59 Mb]

Please set to REL if correct
enjoy
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Will be hard to get. I can see only one complete source.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Thanks billanben will give it a try :bigups
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   21 likes

Well friends, I've found a VHS of it and ripped it. Quality is not great, but watchable. It's the original Warner Bros Family release from 1998 (it's from 98 - not, as IMDb says, from '99).

The girl playing Sophia is a beauty!

here's the link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [661.77 Mb]

Enjoy! :dance

Oh I forgot to mention: language is Dutch - there are no subs. :(
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   30 likes

popdrome wrote:Well friends, I've found a VHS of it and ripped it. Quality is not great, but watchable. It's the original Warner Bros Family release from 1998 (it's from 98 - not, as IMDb says, from '99).

The girl playing Sophia is a beauty!

here's the link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [661.77 Mb]

Enjoy! :dance

Oh I forgot to mention: language is Dutch - there are no subs. :(
Well, here is one MORE entry: This is 'Le Ballon Sorcier', the FRENCH dubb of 'Da Bal'. This too with no subs.

Really nice quality image, though.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [631.65 Mb]

I've been working on this one for TWO weeks, lol; FINALLY got it right yesterday, so I was bound and determined to release it!! This rip caused me a LOT of heartache trying to figure what was screwed up with my AutoGK... Figured it out, and again thanks go to ghost, for his advice.

kev.