Why Not Use Bittorrent?

Post any eMule-related questions and FAQ's here.
popdrome

Re: Why Not Use Bittorrent?

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Are you allowed to share the details of your "negotiation," or do you have a non-disclosure agreement? If you tell anyone, will no-necked goons come around and break your legs? You didn't have to do anything terrible like give them your first-born??!?! They just wanted more money, right, like any normal business?

Or did you just have to do an Oliver Twist and say "Please, sir, I want some more ... connectivity options"? A few tears and a quivering lip, their heart breaks and they give in? Clearly they did not smack you with a ladle and then lock you up.
Pffffff haha that cracked me up. :lol: :wall
If only my life would be so exciting!

Nope I just asked what I wanted, at first she didn't understand, then I used the magical word port-forwarding, she put me on hold, and then I got what I wanted I didn't even have restart anything! The negotiations went very smoothly lol :icon_1idiot :icon_drinkpepsi

Don't go quietly into the night.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

What the hell kind of business is it that does not even want more money!?! I would have charged you double to get the port-forwarding. :twisted:

Wow. I am glad it worked out so well for you.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:What the hell kind of business is it that does not even want more money!?! I would have charged you double to get the port-forwarding.
you would heh.. LOL I would too. I'm sure they will do it in the future. the girl on the phone was certainly not commercially trained. I'd do some cross sales too "sir how much do you pay for yr car insurance?" :lol:

Don't go quietly into the night.