[REL] Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)

Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)
This thing has no plot, or has it? Well, I guess it's somehow about a young and untalented chap trying to make a good movie but failing miserably. In the end, this doesn't matter; and this doesn't even matter to the main character, either, because he succeeds at something much more important to him: getting down with some girl. All in all, watching this movie is really worthwhile, if you're in for studying how bizarre the 70s have been. Or if you're into watching a 13 year old (!!!!) Katja Bienert getting naked. This was the one thing I liked about the film. For the rest of it ... was just plain silly. I rate it with 3 points, because Katja Bienert's role is rather small and she alone doesn't make this movie entertaining (enough).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079396/

lol :cool
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Hmmmm never heard about this one :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

More information...

I know him, I know, I did already!

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=1078
Karriere
Career

[Image]
OFDb.de wrote:A hapless actress (Monica Teuber) tried in Italy as an actress in Western letztklassigen. The production is called off, as the producers turn out to be gangsters. Also, a renewed commitment in Berlin falls flat because the lender looks to the budget into the distance. Now it is expensive for Mona and her pal Herbie good advice.
moviepilot.de wrote:The dream of the great happiness of a starlet, who seeks in Italy in third-rate Western, waiting for his chance. But the producers turn out to be a mafia boss, there are only occasional jobs as a hot dog vendor or a circus clown. Only at the film festival, the young actress is celebrating her life story filmed a brilliant success.
Other than a lot of info about other films Katja Bienert was in, I didn't find anything more for this one.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   134 likes

It seems incredible to me, but I apparently possess a film that's being requested!?!?! Who knew??? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :?: :oops:

It's the fifth movie (of "nein" in total) in which the "German Brooke Shields" (HA!) did ot nudity, at the ripe old age of 14 years, 7 months and 23 days by release. Yup, that's just odd. Given a possible three to eighteen month gap between "dreharbeiten" aka principal photography and release .... Do the math, cobbers! I mean, all these bath tub and shower scenes are all well and good, but what Katja did... a hole udder level.
My likes before posting this are/were 47, real curious if that's gonna increase significantly....... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [580.77 Mb]

I can't seem to get these vital statistics into the meta data, using ed2k...
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 581 MiB
Duration : 1h 19mn
Overall bit rate : 1 016 Kbps
Writing application : HandBrake 1.3.3 2020061300

Also, can someone help me and move this from REQ to REL? I haven't got the foggiest on how to do that, as the saying goes, I have "keinen blassen Schimmer"
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Congratulations on your RELease, Ziggy, and thank you! I have seen Katja before so I definitely want this one.

When fulfilling a REQuest, all anyone needs to do is make a new post in that thread with an ed2k link and one of the Admins or Mods will move it to RELease, when they are awake and at FLM. That is what you did so all is well. You can also edit your own Subject line to say "[REL]" - which I did. In your eMule client you can set the Priority for this file to "Release" which will give it uploading preference over other files you are sharing.

If you happen to come across an old REQuest thread that was given an ed2k file but the AdminiMods scrolled on by and missed it, you can post to ask them to make it a RELease. I know I have done that in the past.

You can name your files whatever you want, including coded names like jezevex does, but I for one am glad you did not put ALL the stats in the name! Posting it here is enough.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: In your eMule client you can set the Priority for this file to "Release" which will give it uploading preference over other files you are sharing.
done that. What is that blue exclamation mark icon thingee?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Ziggy Plock wrote:What is that blue exclamation mark icon thingee?
Hmmm, offhand I do not know. It sounds like an error of some kind, which might explain why so far I only have 17.91Mb (3%) and have not seen the file complete. Clearly you are online! Maybe there is something wrong that is preventing eMule from sharing it? Do you see anyone getting it from you? It may be that I am just at the back of the queue. Regardless, I can wait. :)

Anyone have a clue about a blue exclamation mark eMule error?

In the meantime I suggest shutting down and then restarting eMule to see if the mark goes away. Sometimes that sort of approach works.
Ziggy Plock

I'm sorry, it's just now that I put that Release thing on, since Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:53 pm
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Normally hovering over an icon with the mouse will bring up an explanation or a submenu. Have you tried that?

We can certainly make allowances for your monitor having color values off, or your vision possibly having color perception off. Red, green, blue, whatever! Check out these icons and see if any look right:

http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/ ... show_topic

And there is this quote, no pictures:
What do the red and green exclamation marks mean?
The exclamation marks are an indicator for a comment or rating for this download.
• Green = positive rating
• Red = negative rating
Taken from: http://www.emule-project.net/faq/faq_downloads.htm

I am really curious what this is!

And don't worry, I am not complaining about slow downloading. I was just noting it to try and figure out if you had a problem.
Ziggy Plock

Night457 wrote:We can certainly make allowances for your monitor having color values off, or your vision possibly having color perception off.
Dude..... are you calling ME color-deaf/colour-mute!?!?!??!!? :mrgreen: ;) :lol: blue is blue, it's like .....one of the base colors so its unlikely it will be "off"
Night457 wrote:And don't worry, I am not complaining about slow downloading
Fat lotta good complaining would've done you.... so feel free to complain to your hearts content? :?: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Night457 wrote: I was just noting it to try and figure out if you had a problem.
I've got loads of problems, of course. Even in the eMule department. IDK if i will ever figure that portforwarding thing, maybe if you point me to something that explains it for 12 year olds, i might get High ID one of these days..... :( :( :(
[Image]