ACTRESS/ACTOR INDEXES

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

ACTRESS/ACTOR INDEXES

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

Click the letter of the last name to view an index of a child actress/actor, including the IMDb listing and associated FLM thread.

ACTRESSES
ALL | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

ACTORS
ALL | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
starfish21

Re: ACTRESS/ACTOR INDEXES

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Well done phuzzy,how did you manage to find the time for all this? i'm beginning to think you must be a lifer in the jail or something like that.. :lol:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

I can't take credit for this - it's the same as what's on the entry page (https://www.first-loves.com.ua). mimzy did the hard work when he set up these indexes a long time ago. I figured most people never think to look at that page so they miss out on some great information.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Kudos to mimzy then, interesting how this is done.
Minor peeve: Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981) is listed as [REQ], while it has been [REL] since two days.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I suspect this may not have been updated in a long time, even years. I never checked it out myself. It may be that it gets updated automatically during some board maintenance, or ... I don't know!

I don't see one of my favorite actresses listed there AT ALL, so don't feel put out.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

I added the browser extension to Chrome, and replaced Lost Movie with Sensitive Content. Now, I do wonder: How to operate this extension???

Night457 wrote:I don't see one of my favorite actresses listed there AT ALL, so don't feel put out.
After all this talk about Katja Bienert .... you don't?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Unfortunately the index hasn't been updated for years, because IMDB changed their structure and the script did not work anymore. The script basically collected all imdb links from FLM pages, then went to IMDB, collected the list of actresses of each movie, then checked each actress if she was under 16 when making the movie, then collected other movies that she made while she was under 16.

As you can imagine, gigabytes of data was downloaded from IMDB and I don't think they want to support scraping like that. But if anybody thinks they can help to get this script working again, I would be very happy. The script is written in PHP and it used an early version of imdbphp, which seems to be still alive.

Regarding the browser extension, it worked OK with RFF when I last checked. Other sites (and possibly RFF if they changed something) need it to be adjusted to their HTML code. I've never visited sensitivecontent so far.