[REL] Bez doteku AKA Touchless (2013)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
bond

[REL] Bez doteku AKA Touchless (2013)

Post by bond »   9 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2508332/

Jolana (18) is an object of her stepfather's desire. She is unable to cope, especially when her own mother turns a blind eye. Those events are heavily paid for when she finds herself working in a brothel. Her inability to cope raise a question: What is it she actually wants? Are her dreams of escaping really better than the reality she finds herself in?

Like this post to see ed2k links  [901.71 Mb]
bond

Re: [REL] Bez doteku AKA Touchless (2013)

Post by bond »   0 likes

Its my first release, if had something wrong, please let me know. Thank you very much
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Read the information at this link:

POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ!

Excerpt:
A film does not have to be primarily about children and they don't need to be the central characters, but they must be more than mere 'props'. In other words, if the children in a film could be removed without changing the plot or they're only shown for a minute or two, the movie probably isn't FLM material. In general, kids should have at least 10% screen-time.

'Children' includes kids up to the age of 16. Many children's roles are played by actors or actresses older than that, but if the characters they play are 16 or younger, that's acceptable.
It is great when someone chooses to Release films, but the synopsis clearly states that the lead character is 18. That is older than 16. She is not a child. This is OFF TOPIC. It is not what is sought at FLM. This is not a general movie forum for any kind of movie.
bond

Post by bond »   0 likes

Ok thank you, i understand and will read the Guidelines before post another movie.