emuler

Re: [REL] Beautiful Kate (2009)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Sounds very interesting. Thanks, starfish21. :clap :thumbsup

[EDIT] Well sourced too. :icon_1dancingban
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks emuler and starfish. If there's anyone still interested in this, it's available in HD streaming for subscribers to the almighty amazon. I watched a slight bit of it just now, seems it'll be fairly good. So far the characters, even in the flashbacks, have seemed slightly older than the norm, but still looks like an interesting movie. The description may interest some:
imdb wrote:A writer, Ned Kendall, is asked to return to the family home by his sister Sally, to say goodbye to his father who is dying. The family home is in a very remote and isolated area. While back home, Ned starts having memories of his beautiful twin sister and himself when they were children. These memories awaken long-buried secrets of brother/sister sex from the family's past.
and
Disturbing for most of us but good movie.
Beautiful Kate is a slow paced drama, with not much action but an overwhelming and disturbing story.
flmwayne

Post by flmwayne »   0 likes

720p available at ok.ru, unfortunately with Vietnamese hardsub:

Code: Select all

https://ok.ru/video/2686402693646
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: (..) for subscribers to the almighty amazon. I watched a slight bit of it just now, seems it'll be fairly good.
pfff sshhh ! (Don't tell anyone and you heard it from me, there might be a spooky ghost 'round here. he does that stuff...)

Don't go quietly into the night.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

But this is not OT?!?!?! the film isn't on RFF nor sensitive tent. actress was 18 at the time of principal photography, the young version hasn't got hardly any screentime so ...
What should, would, could, quold be the interest of this forum for this?

I'm just old enough to remember this being said:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:
  • #25 - Montreal vu par... OFF-TOPIC - All cast are adults
    #23 - Ele, o Boto AKA The Dolphin OFF-TOPIC - IMDB says Dira Paes was 18 at time of film release
    #20 - Roselyne et les lions OFF-TOPIC - IMDb says Isabelle Pasco was 23 at time of film release
    #16 - Les Nuits fauves AKA Savage Nights OFF-TOPIC - IMDb says Romane Bohringer was 19 at time of film release
    #13 - L'appât AKA Fresh Bait OFF-TOPIC - IMDb says Marie Gillain was 20 at time of film release
    #4 - Cold Comfort OFF-TOPIC - All actors are adults
Hence, colour me surprised. I'd go as far as to say: slightly baffled..... :lol: :mrgreen: :?:
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]