[REL] Anne Frank Video Diary (2020-2021)

Ziggy Plock

[REL] Anne Frank Video Diary (2020-2021)

Post by Ziggy Plock »   22 likes

Last edited by Ziggy Plock on Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Anne Frank Video Diary (2020-2021)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Sometimes it is snoozing for me and I click "Reload." (Upper right corner of the file list of the Shared tab in my eMule GUI.) Whether this actually helps or it is just a matter of taking another minute I am not sure!
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:Sometimes it is snoozing for me and I click "Reload." (Upper right corner of the file list of the Shared tab in my eMule GUI.) Whether this actually helps or it is just a matter of taking another minute I am not sure!
Yah...so, it seems one has to explicitely share the folder in which the files are sitting. Everyday we learn a new thing......
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Yes I see your links and am downloading them. Thanks!
Ziggy Plock wrote:Yah...so, it seems one has to explicitely share the folder in which the files are sitting. Everyday we learn a new thing......
Well yeah you silly billy! :D I think you originally said it was in your shared folder so I figured it was, you know, shared! I do not suggest just automatically sharing every single folder on your computer, that would be so insecure. Just a few very specific folders.

I am glad you figured this out!
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Well, I did too, put them there, as in duh, of course, but then nothing happened, so I created a new folder with the other FLM clips from that one other "Need some help"-thread and then it worked......
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Odd. But now that I think about it, there were a few times I found that folders that WERE shared suddenly have all the files disappear from my shared list without my doing anything in Options/Directories, so I had to go into that and put the checkmark next to the folder again. I can only assume that some config file got corrupted.