[REL] Chetyre vozrasta lyubvi (2008)

ferdi111

Re: [REL] Chetyre vozrasta lyubvi (2008)

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Subtitle Edit... for me it mostly works well if I must do srt from Vobsubs... some other programs quite often have troubles with recognizeing letters
especially if it is cyrillic... but for subtitling itdrlf I use Subtitle Workdhop (but it is matter of taste)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

OCR is tough if you don't know the characters - in this case Cyrillic.
For translation, Subtitle Edit asks you for a Google Translate API key. If you don't have the key, it will translate a few lines and stop. Does anyone have a workaround?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Subtitle Edit asks you for a Google Translate API key. If you don't have the key, it will translate a few lines and stop
Does it really stop after a few lines? I can at least translate one complete subtitle without an api key.

Workaround: Changing your IP.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Russian subs are included with both. None of my subtitle software is able to output Cyrillic characters - I either
this is often because there's an ANSI or UTF-8 issue. Windows 10 own native Notepad can store simple text files in both of those, or in Unicode. Notepad++ ..... who knows???
deadman wrote: Chetyre vozrasta lyubvi (2008).PAL.DVD.iso

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/CHZBFY6C#JYCj8msA42IdphWeKDRT32KhY9GVoxvBoJNPcm1CAz0
This might be the first i succesfully will download something from Mega... jury's still out.
So fast..... there's got to be some sort of catch ....
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
deadman wrote: Russian subs are included with both. None of my subtitle software is able to output Cyrillic characters - I either
this is often because there's an ANSI or UTF-8 issue. Windows 10 own native Notepad can store simple text files in both of those, or in Unicode. Notepad++ ..... who knows???
The problem is, the program won't output correctly no matter what format or file type you try outputting to. It's there in the program's window. If that window worked like a command prompt (which it sort of resembles) you could highlight, copy and paste - but it won't let you do any of that. It's infuriating to have it right there on the screen but you can't save it and get what you're looking at in the text file. It comes out as a useless mess.

Ziggy Plock wrote:
deadman wrote: Chetyre vozrasta lyubvi (2008).PAL.DVD.iso

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/CHZBFY6C#JYCj8msA42IdphWeKDRT32KhY9GVoxvBoJNPcm1CAz0
This might be the first i succesfully will download something from Mega... jury's still out.
So fast..... there's got to be some sort of catch ....
Really, you haven't been able to download successfully but this time it's working for you? What usually happens?
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

usually? It tells me that file is gone. this time, I could get both the mkv and the iso. Really high speeds.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Pillowbaker where are you? :o
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

I grabbed segment 1 last June, and I guess this is one of the times I forgot to say thank you to everyone involved. :oops: :oops:

So thank you, deadman and Debaser. I enjoyed rereading the thread though.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

And anyone working with subtitles and trying to time them to the video should get Aegisub! It makes subtitle timing so nice and simple! https://aegisite.vercel.app/
spindizzy

Post by spindizzy »   0 likes

Thank you, will check this one out.