[REL] Lonely Fifteen (1982) [Hong Kong]

Ziggy Plock

[REL] Lonely Fifteen (1982) [Hong Kong]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   14 likes

Lonely Fifteen (1982)

To be clear, this is the Youtube version, so, probably censored. I'd appreciate it if anyone can get this one which is mostly likely the uncensored version ....

This is the first of the Asian Fab Four: the four Most, Really Really OT girl films of all Asian films

Irene Wan was but 15 years and 8 months old, even by RELEASE date, so even younger than that when the movie was shot.

The others are:
2. Kim So Hyun in Missing You (2012)
3. Kim Hyun Sooin Silenced (2011)
4. Nguyen Phuong Tra My in my previous Third Wife
which I released here on the forum....

Yes, [2] and [3] are too, different girls, :lol:

Lonely Fifteen (1982) is about rape, prostitution and all that...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [849.51 Mb]
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

[REQ] Lonely Fifteen (1982) [Hong Kong]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

I have only got the Youtube version, which I guess is censored.
Can anyone go to this one, which is mostly likely the uncensored version,
and upload it? thanks.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Lonely Fifteen (1982) [Hong Kong]

Post by Night457 »   47 likes

What, a Hong Kong movie from the golden era? No problem!

1080p Cantonese uncut version from showboxmovies:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [911.35 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [73.3 Kb]

This is only 3 seconds longer than the Youtube version, and I think what is missing is the black screen at the end of the video! I was not able to download the showboxmovies captions, so I got the subtitles from opensubtitles.

FYI, I did not have any problem downloading from showboxmovies by clicking the play icon and then the Download link at the bottom right of the video, using the MixDrop host. It downloaded crazy fast. (The Streamlare host promised a larger file but only delivered redirects.)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:2. Kim So Hyun in Missing You (2012)
My memory is vague about this series, but I think it mostly focuses on the adult versions of the characters with periodic flashbacks to their younger selves.

Anyone interested can find English subtitled versions of all 21 episodes at these sites:
https://dramacool.bid/drama-detail/missing-you
https://dramanice.cx/drama/missing-you-detail
https://kissasia.cc/seasons/missing-you
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:
Ziggy Plock wrote:2. Kim So Hyun in Missing You (2012)
My memory is vague about this series, but I think it mostly focuses on the adult versions of the characters with periodic flashbacks to their younger selves.

Anyone interested can find English subtitled versions of all 21 episodes at these sites:
https://dramacool.bid/drama-detail/missing-you
https://dramanice.cx/drama/missing-you-detail
https://kissasia.cc/seasons/missing-you
wow, dude, that is pretty cool, thanks.
the 3rd link is dead. the 2nd link is some sort of pay thingee.
the first link has many links, some don't work, on others the jury's'..... out.

Luckily, she's only in the first 5 eppies.
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:
FYI, I did not have any problem downloading from showboxmovies by clicking the play icon and then the Download link at the bottom right of the video, using the MixDrop host.
i'm pretty jealous right now, since i never saw any download button. ..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I even used edge, but that is 5 pop-ups per second.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:wow, dude, that is pretty cool, thanks.
the 3rd link is dead. the 2nd link is some sort of pay thingee.
the first link has many links, some don't work, on others the jury's'..... out.
Damn, these sites used to be easier to use ...
I had actually posted the links in another thread so I just copied and pasted. I made sure the links opened but I did not actually try to download anything.

Anyway, the kissasia site seems to be rejecting action because of my VPN, and I don't want to shut it off to try it without. (Because that would cut off everyone in emule!) It is one of those sites that has multiple mirrors, some of which I think have been abandoned. There is also this one:
https://kissasian.si/Drama/Missing-You/
But it does not have a download button; I used to use a downloader like Xtreme Download Manager to grab the video. It is not working now, dammit. kissasian used to be a go-to site for me.

Both dramacool and dramanice have multiple SERVER options underneath, and I try one after another until one works. I ignore the demand to log in. They are free but they do like bombarding you with ads which probably link to sites that DO want your money, so it helps to have an adblocker! Right now I was getting a download link with the MP4upload server.

Korean soap operas can be pretty trashy and addictive but they do tend to draw the story out to fit the allotted number of episodes. I watched the whole series just because of an actress in ONE episode. Madness!
i'm pretty jealous right now, since i never saw any download button. ..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I even used edge, but that is 5 pop-ups per second.
I used Firefox, although I think it also works in Chrome. I have Edge as a backup but I don't really use it. But I DO make sure to use an adblocker, especially with streaming download sites. They are the worst! They make their cash bombarding users with ads, many of them hentai and adult games, and all those damn popups will often interfere with the download, making the site worthless for the user.

The Download button did not appear until after I started Playing the video, then (I think) hovered the cursor over the video window.

I have multiple site downloading software options, so if a direct download is not possible then I try one software after another until one works. It really really (really) pisses me off when I encounter a site that streams video and I can not get it. I eventually managed to get the larger showboxmovies file on the Streamlare host by using the Video DownloadHelper Add-on in Firefox, but it took a long time.

Anyway, I see you are getting it off of eMule now, so all is well.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Lonely Fifteen (1982) [Hong Kong]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I am going back some posts here and will actually talk more about the posted movie!
Ziggy Plock wrote:I have only got the Youtube version, which I guess is censored.
Now I can now see HOW the YouTube version is censored, and it is really bizarre. I quickly scrolled through it, and during time period 1:18:04 - 1:18:41 the center of the screen is blurred out! The soundtrack seems to be intact.

TOP: YouTube version.
[Image][Image]
BOTTOM: showbox version.
[Image][Image]

This is just bizarre. I don't see anything controversial in the segment, which is about two friends talking. One of them has the other listen briefly to her English language lessons, and shows off her engagement ring. If anyone has any idea why this was blurred out, please post!
petra

Post by petra »   1 likes

I use Firefox and have the Ant Video downloader add on for https://www1.dramanice.site/. and related sites.
It needs an additional native app to help the downloads.

kissasian.li/ is for Thailand . kissasian.si is for others

https://letterboxd.com/ is a decent site to read reviews on movies I have found a few good movies that I can search for later.
Ziggy Plock

Re: [REQ] Lonely Fifteen (1982) [Hong Kong]

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:I am going back some posts here and will actually talk more about the posted movie!

Now I can now see HOW the YouTube version is censored, and it is really bizarre. (...)
it's a mystery.
Does it have the chest-tattoo scene? It's the only one which remotely OT. In contrast, all girl-fight scenes and the bath tub scenes near the end are, as they say in the biz, "tastefully" filmed..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
[Image]