[REL] Patuvane kam Yerusalim (2003) [Bulgaria]

Rich

[REL] Patuvane kam Yerusalim (2003) [Bulgaria]

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Patuvane kam Yerusalim (2003)

[Image]
Two kids, German Jews accompanied by an old uncle are trying to escape from the raging fascists towards the land of their ancestors - Palestine. The have to reach Istanbul by train and then to proceed on board a ship. The sudden death of the uncle is the reason why the brother and sister instead in Istanbul find themselves at Sofia railway station. Destiny has prepared the two children to meet a itinerant troupe. Shabby hotel rooms, jalopy buses, 'tremendous artistic success' and constant shortage of money mark their days as in colorful merry-go-round. Sofia, Plovdiv, Shumen and at last Varna, the town they were dreaming for. The poor members of the troupe as one put pawn the very last they have in order to pay the access of two children abroad. They will suffer waving them 'good bye' but they are happy as well for the good deed achieved - to help your fellowmen in danger. Bulgaria managed to rescue all its Jewish origin - over 50,000 people - during WWII. Written by Georgi Djulgerov {major@bitex.com}
http://imdb.com/title/tt0384417/

emuler

Re: [REQ] Patuvane kam Yerusalim (2003) [Bulgaria]

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Again, image not working. :(

Copied the link and pasted into browser; still not working.

Opened http://www.moviekids.org/
Searched the site for simona: no luck.

Searched the site for patuvane: got a hit. Opened site, found the link for the actress page, saw the image there.

Came back to this page. Now the image is visible. It seems to be a cookie thing. Or maybe a cache thing. :wall
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I think it's a mistake to ascribe your problems to a single cause. I and others could see the image on the previous thread, and going to the main page on that domain brought up imageshack for me so it seemed like a typical imagehost. In this case, this image links into moviekids and they don't allow images loaded from external pages (i.e. they check the referer). Once it's in your cache it will show up here, though. Rich should probably have linked here: http://www.moviekids.org/code/actor_pag ... 4a2b4/9947
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

It takes less than a minute to save the image to your hard disk, upload it to imageshack, and post that image here. Maybe we should make it standard procedure. After all, some sites might be offline for a while, others might prevent hotlinking, yet others might need you to set a cookie signifying that you have agreed to their terms...some might even have bandwidth constraints like we had for a couple of months.

As I mentioned earlier, there could be country specific issues too. Never managed to download from any file host in Russia - "all upload slots for your country are currently occupied" - yes, because the number of upload slots for my country is zero. :wall Unless I'm very lucky, only rapidshare works for me.
Rich_Visiting

Re: [REL] Patuvane kam Yerusalim (2003) [Bulgaria]

Post by Rich_Visiting »   22 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I'll give this one a try. Can you say where you found the link? Nothing shows up in an emule search. I also found a torrent, but it is currently seedless.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

When searching with cyrillic title found only link to some private tracker http://forums.data.bg/index.php?showtopic=615636&st=140 under the number 381
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Quite a find, Rich, after all these years! Your link is now VERIFIED. I am sharing it complete.

(The private tracker site ferdi111 found only gives me an "Access denied" (understandably), but perhaps Rich is a member and that is where he found the link.)

It is an H265 480p DVDrip in original Bulgarian and German. It has dvd subtitles in English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Bulgarian, or French.

From a quick scan through it seems the children have limited screen time, but they do appear here and there throughout the movie.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I prefer the clarity of text SRTs to fuzzy dvd subtitles, so I OCRd the English:
Patuvane Kam Yerusalim.2003.en..zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.