[REL] El Espíritu de la colmena (1973)

Rich

[REL] El Espíritu de la colmena (1973)

Post by Rich »   12 likes

El Espíritu de la colmena AKA The Spirit of The Beehive (1973)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.42 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070040/

Re: [REL] El Espíritu de la colmena (1973)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Sad that there was not even one respond. I found it somewhere else and did a search if requested to post here.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

willow wrote:Sad that there was not even one respond. I found it somewhere else and did a search if requested to post here.
Probably because this movie has been out there so long and very available all over the place, and pretty much considered such a classic that most everyone around here has a copy...

This movie ranks up there with 'Forbidden Games', 'Cria' and 'Ponette' as one of the most haunting movies about childhood...

Ana Torrent is a particular favorite of mine. :heart I've collected her movies even into her adulthood ['Thesis' being another movie of hers that I enjoyed]. (I have 2 different DVD releases of 'Spirit...' and 3 of 'Cria..' )

I STILL dream that someday they will release a DVD of one of the last movies she made where she played a central character called 'El Nido' [The Nest], also to be found here: viewtopic.php?t=2091&highlight=nido :pray

Anyway, you ARE right willow; it's very sad that no one [not even MYSELF ;)] responded when this was first released; it's such a great [albeiit VERY low-keyed] movie!

kev.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Thank you kev for pointing me to El Nido AKA The Nest (1980). :clap

Just hope it's still shared. Since a long time I know Cria and it's one of my favourite movies.

By the way, love Ana too, the dancing scene in Cria is fantastic, I posted the YOUTUBE link somewhere here. :heart

Glad to see we may bring her and her movies to a little more attention. :)

update:

found links, can't wait to watch it :onfire
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

willow wrote:Since a long time I know Cria and it's one of my favourite movies.
mine too! :) :) search youtube for "porque te vas cria" for some nice tributes :) everytime i hear that song the whole movie becomes memorable, cool when that happens :cool
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   16 likes

1080p upgrade. Thanks to pillowbaker for reminding me about this movie!
The.Spirit.Of.The.Beehive.1973.1080p.BluRay.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX].mp4_thumbs_[2022.06.13_08.31.11].jpg
Taken from a torrent.

1080p Spanish language with optional English subtitles:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.64 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [26.1 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

:thumbsup You're beating me. I only had it in 720p so far.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

After reading pillowbaker's post in that other thread, I compared results in eMule and torrents and lucked out on a fast one. I immediately watched it and then posted it! That was one of my fastest turnarounds ever.

Honestly though, this film needs a 4k restoration. The BluRay rip looks dated. Don't anyone expect a glossy Marvel movie.