[REL] Clèves (2020)

Matco

[REL] Clèves (2020)

Post by Matco »   3 likes

I found this very OT movie.

Solange, 15, lives in Clèves, a small village in Haute-Savoie. Abandoned and left to fend for herself, that summer she discovers her body, pleasure, and the new power it gives her over men. It's a revelation, a tsunami! But at the dawn of her emancipation, Solange confronts the chaotic apprenticeship of her femininity. Her choice, inevitable, comes to sound the end of this tragic tale.

I think off topic but OT scene are incredible.
Louisiane GOUVERNEUR played in Musique de chambre 8 years before. We could think she is 20's now.

https://www.arte.tv/fr/videos/098039-000-A/cleves/

[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Clèves (2020)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] Clèves (2020)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Matco wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:49 pm I think off topic but OT scene are incredible.
Louisiane GOUVERNEUR played in Musique de chambre 8 years before. We could think she is 20's now.
You are correct, she is apparently now 21:
"Louisiane GOUVERNEUR

Née le 4 Janvier 2001

à Rose-Hill (Ile Maurice)"
https://lovebowman.wixsite.com/louisian ... biographie

In this she is probably actually 19, but she is playing a 15-year-old. It looks interesting so I will check it out. Thanks!
jezevex

[REL] Clèves (2020)

Post by jezevex »   99 likes

Thank you, Matco, it's really a good one! I'm RELeasing the Arte.tv version -
but as I know Ghost, he will - soon or later - bring us a Full HD upgrade... :-)

[Image]

No RFF entry yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.77 Gb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Clèves (2020)

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Thank you jezevex and Matco!

Machine-translated English with original SDH French and partial German subtitles:
CLE_21.English,French,partial German.zip
||
The unedited original color-coded French subtitles are from Arte.tv with the color indicating what parts are for the Hearing Impaired. There is also a version with most of the Hearing Impaired parts removed (and no color coding) at opensubtitles.

The partial German subtitles were made to go along with the Arte.tv German dub, for the parts in English and for the onscreen written portions.

I did a large amount of editing and corrections of the machine-translation but not quite enough. Oof.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jules93se

Post by jules93se »   0 likes

Thanks. How do i download this?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

jules93se wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:26 am Thanks. How do i download this?
The files with ed2k links are downloaded using eMule. Learn about eMule and installing it here:

https://www.emule-project.com/home/perl ... al.cgi?l=1

Step-by-Step eMule Setup

Subtitles that are just an attachment in a post can be downloaded by clicking on them. If they are in .zip format you need something like 7zip or WinRar to extract them after download.