[REL] Pünktchen und Anton (1953)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Pünktchen und Anton (1953)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks starfish and ptguardian, this looks really fun! Very nice quality screens, too!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 am :lol:
That's quite funny,are your subs working ok?
(starfish21 was asking about ptguardian's simultaneous post.)

Very strange that over ten years later, the starfish21 subtitles are still being shared even though they are about 89 MINUTES off in their timing!!! (I unshared my copy.)

Correctly synced English subtitles for the starfish21 file:
Pünktchen und Anton.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

This is very strange ... I got this file and resynced the subtitles a year ago, but did not remember doing so. This year I got the same Starfish file again from another source, but FAILED at resyncing the subtitles AND did not notice my post in this thread until now. I checked my resync from a year ago, expecting to find that it was not as well-synced as I thought it was ... but it seems to be correct. Hmmm. Am I losing my ability to sync subtitles? Was there some trick I knew back then that I have forgotten?

Anyway, I was ready to watch the redownloaded movie a few weeks ago, but my subtitles would not sync to the HDTV rip, so I downloaded the PAL DVD9 and synced the subtitles to THAT, and watched it. So I am CERTAIN they are synced, darnit!

I have gone back to sharing the Starfish file on eMule, and there are (as pillowbaker pointed out) multiple versions available at Blizzardkid:
http://blizzardkid.net/category/family- ... start_com=

The DVD9 I watched is available here:
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4236892

I am no longer sharing it, but I bet someone else still is.

English subtitles for DVD9:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.