[RREL] Labyrinth (1986)

popdrome

Re: [RREL] Labyrinth (1986)

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Hey man! I'm so happy I done you a service (if that's proper english).. in MY day this film was non-existent
I was SO occupied with what was the horrible street life. So without going into that further,YES weren't we all touched by George Lucas;
i.e. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, ET, AND this one!

THANKS for the music. that kept me busy for a few hours

Don't go quietly into the night.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:YES weren't we all touched by George Lucas
I did not come to appreciate Labyrinth until I was an adult, and I did not even realize Lucas had anything to do with it until you posted!!! But yep, you're right: executive producer, along with contributions to the script and editing. I must have blocked that from my memory.

However, I still have to give far more credit to Jim Henson. (Director, story, and muppet master.)
i.e. Star Wars, Indiana Jones, ET, AND this one!
Hold on a second there, pardner. NOT E.T.! That was totally Spielberg, and Lucas was not involved in any way. But they did collaborate on the Indy movies.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:in MY day this film was non-existent
I was SO occupied with what was the horrible street life. So without going into that further...
:mrgreen: Never would guess you had a thuglife status in the past. ;)

I couldn't tell from what you posted, but maybe the movie didn't make it to your area right away after its release or maybe it came out before you had an interest in cinema. But like Night, I had NO idea Lucas was involved with Labyrinth in any way! I also probably appreciated Labyrinth more as a young adult, though seeing it as a kid, even just on an old tv, affected me enough that it spooked me! With Lucas, you are right that we've been touched. Though I've probably been influenced just as much by Spielberg.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Fri May 27, 2022 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote:seeing it as a kid, even just on an old tv, affected me enough that it spooked me!
I don't think I saw it at all as a young person (I was too old for kid stuff at that point) and parts of it freaked me out as an adult! Those orange guys gleefully tearing off their own limbs and heads and tossing them around for fun?!??!

Fireys:
[Image]
[Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Did I say ET?? What was I drinkin? LOL sorry mr., pardner I stand corrected
pillowbaker wrote: :mrgreen: Never would guess you had a thuglife status in the past. ;)

I couldn't tell from what you posted, but maybe the movie didn't make it to your area right away after its release or maybe it came out before you had an interest in cinema. But like Night, I had NO idea Lucas was involved with Labyrinth in any way! I also probably appreciated Labyrinth more as a young adult, though seeing it as a kid, even just on an old tv, affected me enough that it spooked me! With Lucas, you are right that we've been touched. Though I've probably been influenced just as much by Spielberg.
I was too busy with a miserable life, at the time. I had seen Star Wars in cinema though.I even saw the first 3D screening back then (with those red-green glasses that was totes groovy in those days! :cool
Quite right you are, about Spielberg. Schindlers List was his masterpiece IMHO, my girl and I we cried our eyes out watching that. :eh

Don't go quietly into the night.
ronyleonel

Post by ronyleonel »   0 likes

Labirint.1986.2160p.HEVC.UHD.HDR.MediaClub
48.4 GB
3 AUDIOS RUSOS 2 AUDIOS INGLES.
3840 X 2160P
Es un archivo torrent, para aquellos que no les gusta esperar. tiene buena velocidad de descarga, 1.3 mb a 2.5 mb x segundo. menos de 1dia descargado.
https://v-torrent.club/filmy/prikluchen ... r-p-a.html
AHORA A ANEXARLE LOS AUDIOS EN CASTELLANO DE MEGAPELICULASRIP.COM
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks for the link.

Por favor, escriba en inglés.