[REL] Wilden Hühner, Die (2005)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Wilden Hühner, Die (2005)

Post by pillowbaker »   2 likes

Night457 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:30 pm However, it does seem to be a full DVD9, so if it is the German DVD release then it will have these extras listed at Amazon.de -
Making Of; interviews; look behind the scenes; music clip as singalong and karaoke version; outtakes and deleted scenes; Sprotte about acting;
In the off chance that it would work, I tried loading up the incomplete ISO, and it partially works. And you're correct about the extras. Making of, interviews, behind the scenes, music clip (singalong and karaoke), outtakes and deleted scenes, Sprotte speaks about apparently acting, all part of this ISO. A little over half of the extras will load up and play some of the contents. VLC stops playing the file the moment it reaches an incomplete section, however, if you try to skip those parts, it will continue to play. I didn't have the patience to try it more than two times, but the behind the scenes footage was certainly cute. No subs that I saw so far for the extras, as you guessed.

I'll keep it in the download folder for the time being. Thanks again for acquiring the HD files and sharing them!

I have to admit, I also have a hard time giving movies a try that have narratives focused on a child's relation to a pet or livestock animal, or- shudder to think- a horse. There are probably a few good ones that I haven't bothered with. This one looks a bit more interesting.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:53 am In the off chance that it would work, I tried loading up the incomplete ISO, and it partially works.
I did not try that because I did not think it would work, since a DVD-ISO with bits and pieces all over the place seems more complicated encoding to me than a single video. Wow, how about that? Thanks for checking!
There are probably a few good ones that I haven't bothered with.
I realize that there are plenty that are good, and they still have appeal to me as long as it is about more than just the relationship with the cuddly pet. The Astrid Lindgren movies [REL] Alla vi barn i Bullerbyn (1986) and [REL] Mer om oss barn i Bullerbyn (1987) are among my favorites because they focus mostly on the interactions of the group of children with each other. The fact that there are also beloved pets like a dog, kittens and a lamb as just a part of the story is not something that bothers me.

I have to confess: when one of the boys used kindness, patience (and food) to win over a nasty mean dog that had been badly neglected ... I got a little misty eyed ... because it revealed a good deal about the character of the child. When they were romping happily together in the fields later on, I was ready for the next plot thread. ... The frolicking pet lamb in the second movie got to be a bit much ...
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   1 likes

a very good selection of actresses
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Some direct-download links follow.

Die Wilden Hühner (2006)

8.9Gb 1080p H264 video; Russian, Ukrainian, or German audio; optional German subtitles
Blizzardkid:
http://blizzardkid.net/category/family- ... start_com=
Blizzardkid has this Yandex link:
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/d7k4vtD3CTZvTA
-or-
Uploaded by me to Ulozto:
https://ulozto.net/file/yBJgKcXtVykI/di ... kMMTH3AD==
Specifications:
Spoiler:

General : Дикие курочки - Die Wilden Hühner (2006) 1080p.mkv
Format : Matroska at 10.9 Mb/s
Length : 8.25 GiB for 1 h 48 min 44 s 704 ms
Video #0 : AVC at 8 967 kb/s
Aspect : 1920 x 1040 (1.846) at 24.000 fps
Audio #0 : AC-3 at 192 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 kHz
Language : ru
Audio #1 : AC-3 at 192 kb/s
Infos : 2 channels, 48.0 kHz
Language : uk
Audio #2 : DTS at 1 509 kb/s
Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 kHz
Language : de
Text #0 : UTF-8
Language : de
My own file that is also shared on eMule from this post, which has direct-downloadable external English subtitles:
viewtopic.php?p=94942#p94942
3.2Gb 1080p H264 video; German audio; optional German subtitles
https://ulozto.net/file/r9rovLmvZ7R1/di ... A2qQZjMN==
marvingray

Post by marvingray »   3 likes

Finally got around to watching this and absolutely loved it! It feels like so many "young girl" movies are about seeing how many awful, soul crushing things the "young girl" can be put through, so it's always nice to find a film like this that is more lighthearted and just about having a good time and enjoying youth while also not being over the top aimed at children(this is clearly aimed at young girls, but it feels like the director was at least trying to make a good movie.)

The fashion the girls have in this is roughly what was in style when I was in High/Jr High, so that's fun and nostalgic as well. In fact, the main girl reminds me a lot of a girl I went to a homecoming dance with. (we were never more than friends, sadly.)

As always, thanks to the sharers that keep these wonderful films accessible.