[REL] Anna (2021) [TV Series]

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Anna (2021) [TV Series]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:18 amHopefully it's as good as it looks.
4 different versions of the show and you have not even started watching it yet!?!??!!

Thank you for explaining the differences between the versions. I am going with your recommended emule version, although I know from experience I would be quite pleased with the.next.thing version as well.
Area511

Post by Area511 »   0 likes

Nice movie!
Sadly the subs are out of sync :'(
Night457
Global Moderator

Area511 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:56 pm Sadly the subs are out of sync :'(
Which version? pillowbaker did warn that the posted subs would be out of sync with some of the versions. I don't have anything complete yet myself.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Area511 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:56 pm Nice movie!
Sadly the subs are out of sync :'(
Which version are you trying to download, Area? I will retime the subs to your version if I have it downloaded (I only downloaded fully the first set that I mentioned). The others I pointed out if other wanted various different filesizes. I tried downloaded a couple episodes from each group release, just to attempt to make sure they're valid and sourced. That's why haven't bothered much else with the subs so far.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Area511

Post by Area511 »   0 likes

Oh, well I just downloaded the first episode 01 to see how good the movie is, but when I applied the sub it was out of sync.
I will try other episodes to see. :)
Night457
Global Moderator

pillowbaker provided links to 3 different versions of the series. I went with this one:
(example)
Anna 1x01 El Bosque Nos Protege.mkv [2.13 Gb]
It has internal subtitles and the English ones seem to be in sync. If you apply the external subtitles to it, they will be out of sync.

I am guessing you downloaded one of the other versions of the series.

For the other 2 versions of the series, the subtitles posted earlier will NOT be in sync, likely not for ANY episode. You will need to resync the subtitles for each episode. I recommend an excellent tool like SubtitleEdit: https://nikse.dk/subtitleedit I find it essential for syncing subs, which I have to do all the time.

DreamScape provides a link to a version at the.next.thing, which requires a signup to access the posts but is an excellent site. They are also very rigorous about their releases so I can be pretty certain that their version will be in sync with the subtitles they provide.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

I downloaded a 4K HDR version with subtitles in a whole bunch of languages; if you have a 4K TV it's absolutely beautiful, I love those vivid HDR colors, but the files are between 4 and 7 GB per episode. I don't know if anyone wants them that much. If someone does, I'll put them in my shared folder for a while. Not going to do MEGA and Zippyshare though (sorry!).

This is one of those things starring kids that is definitely not aimed at the Disney demographic. Graphic brutality and violence, and a grim situation. Some of the leading girls are very cute though. 14 yo Giulia Dragotto, who plays the Anna the series is named for, has real acting talent and I hope we'll see her again soon.