[REL] The Midwich Cuckoos [TV Mini-Series] (2022)

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

The Midwich Cuckoos [TV Mini-Series] (2022)

Synopsis:
Midwich, a small English commuter town, is liberal and aspirational, populated by families and affluent streets. A place where nothing much happens - that is until the twilight hours of a summer's day when a sleepy corner of Midwich is plunged into panic. People pass out on their feet without warning, without reason. Anyone who tries to enter meets the same fate. And nobody can understand why. When the mysterious blackout is lifted, life for those affected returns to apparent normality - except every woman of child-bearing age inside the zone has suddenly and inexplicably fallen pregnant. As news spreads and tensions simmer, it is up to gifted psychotherapist Dr Susannah Zellaby (Keeley Hawes) to help support those affected. Susannah's own daughter, Cassie (Synnøve Karlsen), has fallen pregnant and Susannah harbours deep concerns about who, or what, is behind this phenomenon. Local officer DCI Paul Haynes (Max Beesley) is tasked with maintaining order but unbeknownst to them all, a terrifying force is building in Midwich. These children - potential parasites - flourish under the very love and care that their families give them. Who are these children? And what do they want?
Based on the 1957 SF novel by John Wyndham [source of both 'Village of the Damned' movies], this is a 7 episode series streaming on Sky Max and Sky On Demand. It started streaming early June and I was hoping some kind soul would have uploaded the episodes to Uloz.to by now, but no such luck. :cry:

Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Mo' Evil Kids, Mo' Evil Kids, Mo' Evil Kids!!! :shock: :heart

Here's links to a comprehensive breakdown of each episode for those still on the fence or those who like knowing what's coming down the pike..: ;)
Creepy kidz rock! :mrgreen: :heart

kev.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   11 likes

Two versions in 1080p.

Large file 1080p with currently a dozen or more sources for each episode.
(All files now downloaded and verified as good.)
Italian or English audio, multiple Italian or English subtitles.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.42 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.63 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.64 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.71 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.55 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.73 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.69 Gb]

Then there is the smaller version I picked up from RARBG. https://rarbgweb.org/torrent/q8a97ln#expand
The torrent went fast and completed in something less than an hour.

English regular & SDH subtitles:
The Midwich Cuckoos (2022) English & En-SDH.zip
|
1080p x265 English language. I am currently the only source on emule.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [928.50 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [713.24 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [714.25 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [734.57 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.35 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [737.31 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1000.94 Mb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Midwich Cuckoos [TV Mini-Series] (2022)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, kev for finding! I like evil kids... (as long as they don't harm me :lol: )

And of course a big thanks for Night457!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Huh, somebody uploaded the 1080p RARBG files to ulozto already:

https://ulozto.net/hledej?type=videos&q ... ch+cuckoos

:D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:05 pm Huh, somebody uploaded the 1080p RARBG files to ulozto already:

https://ulozto.net/hledej?type=videos&q ... ch+cuckoos

:D
'Oily-freakin' Moily!!! :heart :heart :heart

Many, MANY thanks, Night! (I can't tell you the number of times I've checked uloz since June 2nd hoping the series would get uploaded.) :shock:

Don't know if YOU are the kind-hearted uploader; but I truly appreciate [if you aren't] that you took the time to double check uloz and let us know your results, as I wasn't going to bother anymore since I made the OP. I was going to let a week or so pass before bothering to check again..

ln your first post I could have sworn you asked me if I was still eMuling, to which the answer is 'No'. I still can't get it to fire up. So, in essence, Uloz has been my primary source of movie-file acquisition this last year-almost.. :|

It's like some sort of firewall is gummin' up the eMule works.. :think (But I've checked every security thing-a-ma-bob I can access and set it to allow eMule and still: NUTTIN'! :wall Kinda reminds me of when I had a nasty compu-bug and it blocked all my Anti-virus proggys from even loading.. :wall :wall :wall )

Anywho, thanks again; already d/loading two episodes as I type.. ;) :thumbsup

kev.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

kev wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:47 am ln your first post I could have sworn you asked me if I was still eMuling
There was no response yet from Version 1 Post, so I just deleted it and started over with a new post when I had some more definite emule links. I sometimes frequently type responses immediately before I really give myself time to look into something more thoroughly, and I think it looks silly when I post three times in a row.
to which the answer is 'No'. I still can't get it to fire up.
Go back to your old setup! :x

I guess you have a new ISP. It is so very common that ISP issues will limit folks to LowID, but preventing emule entirely is really, really bad. Can you torrent, or is that blocked too? If you can not torrent either, then I am quite certain your ISP has deliberately configured their service to block P2P traffic, leaving bandwidth wide open for Amazon, Netflix and Youtube.
So, in essence, Uloz has been my primary source of movie-file acquisition this last year-almost.. :|
There ARE other direct-download sites, you know, including those with at least some FLM crossover. blizzardkid.net and the.nextthing.club have Mega or dosya links, for example. If you like any mainstream non-FLM films too, there is Mkvking: https://111.90.158.128/ (I know, you will probably say "Teach your grandmother to suck eggs!")

I am glad you are pleased to get this one!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

kev wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:47 am ln your first post I could have sworn you asked me if I was still eMuling, to which the answer is 'No'. I still can't get it to fire up. So, in essence, Uloz has been my primary source of movie-file acquisition this last year-almost.. :|
Hey kev, sorry to hear about the emule issues. I know I would be getting sorely frustrated if I had the same issues. Are there any FLM releases that you're interested in that I can help upload somewhere for you?

Many thanks for the nightmare children, everyone! And Night, big THANKS for the large variety of sources for this! I'll definitely have to look into this one.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I watched this Series because of Indica Watson. In Germany it's available over WOW / Sky.

I don't think it's a very strong series. Only in some episodes are there a few exciting climaxes, especially towards the end when the tension rises rapidly, which is actually too slow for a mini-series.
The end is somehow quite violent but also over incredibly quickly so that you think, there's still something to come, isn't there?
I have the impression that they didn't quite know how to properly film the potential created by the story. The ideas are really good at times, but unfortunately they fizzle out just as quickly.
[Image]