[REL] Frankie & Hazel (2000)

popdrome

[REL] Frankie & Hazel (2000)

Post by popdrome »   6 likes

Nothing exceptionally special, but if you're, like me, infatuated with Mischa Barton - you'll like it. Especially the ballerina scenes! :bigups

[Image]
[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217769/

Recently posted in alt.binaries.movies.thelostmovies,
and permanently available at:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [799.49 Mb]
Rich

Re: [REL] Frankie & Hazel

Post by Rich »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Nothing exceptionally special, but if you're, like me, infatuated with Mischa Barton - you'll like it. Especially the ballerina scenes! :bigups
love mischa barton ever since Lawn Dogs, seen this on Sky nice to watch her growing up :) Thanks for releasing it popdrome :bigups

Pups is one of her next movies, highly recommended!

[REL] Pups (1999)

http://www.mischabarton.de/
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

He he! I'm a Mischa Barton fan too.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the real dancing sequences were by a stunt double. Anyhow, the shots of her in her costume were a treat.

As for the 'nothing specially exceptional', this is the only movie of hers I have seen that is suitable for family viewing. LOL Lawn Dogs, Pups, Lost and Delirious, ...all films which she herself wouldn't have been allowed to watch at the time.
sodepetahi

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

The one film Mischa Barton did which I thought sucked was 'Skipped Parts'
iggii

Post by iggii »   1 likes

I haven't seen this one, I hope its still available. Has anybody seen 'Ring of Endless Light'? The reviews I've read are not very complimentary.
iggii

Post by iggii »   1 likes

Has anybody got a full copy of this? I have 4 sources but all incomplete. Thanks :)
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

I was just resharing this a month ago for BLT, when I unshared it there were multiple sources but they must have left. Resharing again.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   1 likes

FLL wrote:I was just resharing this a month ago for BLT, when I unshared it there were multiple sources but they must have left.
Yep, thanks FLL, I received "Frankie & Hazel" on 2010-12-04. Somehow I missed iggii's request 2 weeks ago, but all of my files (except those that have finished very recently) are requestable via flmhash.

I liked Mischa Barton especially in "Lawn Dogs" :blush
iggii

Post by iggii »   0 likes

Coming along quickly now, at least 4 full sources! Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing it. :dance
popdrome

Re: [REL] Frankie & Hazel (2000)

Post by popdrome »   31 likes

Frankie Humphrees has never known any life besides one of ballet and strict practice of her grandmother. When Frankie visits the local ballpark, she spots a sign stating that there are tryouts for baseball. Frankie has always had an admiration for the sport but was never able to with her grandmother's disapproval of the sport and her busy ballet schedule. Once attending the tryouts, Frankie must figure out how to balance both ballet and baseball while keeping it a secret from her grandmother. With the help of her best friend Hazel, Frankie will learn that sometimes, you have to follow your own dreams, no matter what others think.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217769
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=9394

This is a HD upgrade.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

set to release @
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.10 Gb]

Don't go quietly into the night.