Hounddog

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
ARTHORIUS

Hounddog

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I don't have more info about this movie...i only read in one italian site that this is the next movie of DAKOTA FANNING...in this movie she will make her first nude scene of an abuse...i don't know if is true...if anyone have more info.....
bye :thumbsup
fwtt

Re: The Hounddog

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

There are rumors that there will be a nude scene, a couple of underwear scenes, and a rape scene.
rockdj

Post by rockdj »   0 likes

is this true do i get to see dakota fanning naked??? shes not very good looking but nude is nude lol
oh who is the girl in your avtar ftwt?? she looks familiar..
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Heh, in other words you dont believe that it will happen, sodepetahi? Im sorry, but from what ive read the rape scene has already been filmed. Im not sure about the "underwear" or "nude" scene, but im sure they have been either filmed, or will be filmed in a near future. I wonder what i will be like compared to Bastard out of carolina, which raised quite a few eyebrows back when it was released.

It will definitely be a controversial movie, i cant wait. :)
sodepetahi

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

I am not sure what the distrubution would be for a film like this but depending on the content it could be too hot to touch.

See http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/ ... 7837c.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktoXN38a ... h=hounddog
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   7 likes

Thats pretty much all of my fav key words covered in this topic.

Iv not previewed this, but the description looks hopefull:-
Like this post to see ed2k links  [61.23 Mb]
sodepetahi

Post by sodepetahi »   0 likes

Interestingly Fwtt Bastard Out Of Carolina was going to be a TV movie but the stations got cold feet at the time about showing it and it went on the small theatre circuit and was moderately successfull. I have a feeling there will be a lot of hype on this, it may go straight to dvd if the theatres get edgy. Apparently this film is in post production. Scheduled for release in 2007 it has been filmed in a certain way (yes using an stand in as necessary) believe the hype because that is all you will have.
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

I hope its straight to dvd, i hate to wait. :D
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Rockdj: Her name is Madylin Sweeten, known from the television series "Everybody loves Raymond".
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

filming was completed on July 21, 2006