[REL] Tayna AKA Secret (2022)

Devil❧

[REL] Tayna AKA Secret (2022)

Post by Devil❧ »   32 likes

[Production Year: 2020 | Release Year: 2022]
aka Тайна
aka Our Children
Shortly before the New Year, the fate of two girls - Katya and Sonya - are intertwined in the most unexpected way. They are completely different: one lives with her younger brother in an orphanage, and the second lives with her oligarch dad and personal governess in a country mansion. But they have one secret for two. Through many adventures in New Year's Eve Moscow, clues left by Sonya's mother, a writer, lead them to unravel this mystery.
Trailer:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWv5dDZ ... el=Kinoman
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.24 Gb]
DreamScape

Re: [REL] Tayna AKA Secret (2022)

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you DreamScape! Did you create that IMDB entry yourself? I had tried to find it but failed!

It appears the movie was made in 2020 but the release was delayed ... like a number of films of that era. I changed the name and the year in the Subject line.

Oh yes ... THANK YOU Devil for the movie!
Devil❧

Post by Devil❧ »   2 likes

Thanks for the imdb link and release year clarification DreamScape & Night457 :thumbsup

Ive also searched in imdb but no luck and for the release year most of the 2021 & some 2020 movies also released in 2022 :lol: it'd be better if we stick to original year, will avoid confusion later :roll:

Or release the movie with original year but also mention its released in 2022? Just a thought, I'll leave this to you experts!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Devil❧ wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:25 amit'd be better if we stick to original year, will avoid confusion later :roll:

Or release the movie with original year but also mention its released in 2022? Just a thought, I'll leave this to you experts!
Experts, huh? ;) Most of the time we seem to go with the year a movie was originally released, no matter when it was actually filmed. This is how IMDB lists movies. We generally go with the IMDB entry because it is the most commonly used film information site. But it is not always correct, I know. We do not have to slavishly follow IMDB information if we can show it is likely incorrect, such as when other film sites have competing information.

The IMDB entry has the Russian release date as 20 January 2022. Kinopoisk has the production year as 2020 and the Russian premiere as 20 January 2022:
https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/1113006/

And there is also this quote from https://www.vokrug.tv/product/show/16389634001/
(Translated to English):
At first, the film was called " Our Children " («Наши дети»), and the creative team was headed by Artem Aksenenko . However, when Mikhail Efremov left the project , they decided to reshoot the picture and changed the name.

Filming took place in the spring of 2018. Initially, the premiere of the film was scheduled for December 2018, but for many reasons it was repeatedly postponed.
Now we have THREE different years to choose from! :shock:

I am sure at this point you regret my lengthy discussion. ;) I edited the top of your top post to show both the production year and the release year. We also have multiple alternate titles listed, so anyone is sure to find it on a sitewide search. Does that sound good?? :D
Devil❧

Post by Devil❧ »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:14 pm
Devil❧ wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:25 amit'd be better if we stick to original year, will avoid confusion later :roll:

Experts, huh? ;) Most of the time we seem to go with the year a movie was originally released, no matter when it was actually filmed. This is how IMDB lists movies. We generally go with the IMDB entry because it is the most commonly used film information site. But it is not always correct, I know. We do not have to slavishly follow IMDB information if we can show it is likely incorrect, such as when other film sites have competing information.

The IMDB entry has the Russian release date as 20 January 2022. Kinopoisk has the production year as 2020 and the Russian premiere as 20 January 2022:
https://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/1113006/

And there is also this quote from https://www.vokrug.tv/product/show/16389634001/
(Translated to English):
At first, the film was called " Our Children " («Наши дети»), and the creative team was headed by Artem Aksenenko . However, when Mikhail Efremov left the project , they decided to reshoot the picture and changed the name.

Filming took place in the spring of 2018. Initially, the premiere of the film was scheduled for December 2018, but for many reasons it was repeatedly postponed.
Now we have THREE different years to choose from! :shock:

I am sure at this point you regret my lengthy discussion. ;) I edited the top of your top post to show both the production year and the release year. We also have multiple alternate titles listed, so anyone is sure to find it on a sitewide search. Does that sound good?? :D
Very good enough :lol: But wow THREE different years huh :shock:

I wouldnt even noticed the year if aint for that girl from Pishcheblok (2021) [TV Series] https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... hp?t=14023

P.S Ive found the titles "Secret " & '"Mystery"(Google translated) for this movie already which was in rutracker thats where I got the file too.
But other title "Our Children" which was in IMDB its the accurate one I think cuz of the storyline.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Devil❧ wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:09 pm I wouldnt even noticed the year if aint for that girl from Pishcheblok (2021) [TV Series] viewtopic.php?t=14023
Hey, thanks for making the connection! I have not watched that series, YET. So I guess she is older in the 2021 series if this movie was delayed from 2018, right?
P.S Ive found the titles "Secret " & '"Mystery"(Google translated) for this movie already which was in rutracker thats where I got the file too.
I have seen that Google translation also. I do not know Russian, but I can see the two titles meaning roughly the same thing.
But other title "Our Children" which was in IMDB its the accurate one I think cuz of the storyline.
Since that was the original title and they changed it, maybe they did not want to give too much of the story away with the name. You know, to keep it a "secret"? :lol: (I know, not that good of a joke.)
Devil❧

Post by Devil❧ »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:19 pm
Devil❧ wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:09 pm I wouldnt even noticed the year if aint for that girl from Pishcheblok (2021) [TV Series] https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... hp?t=14023
Hey, thanks for making the connection! I have not watched that series, YET. So I guess she is older in the 2021 series if this movie was delayed from 2018, right?
Yes she is in the series with decent Screentime( atleast one or two more age I guess). Girls are very beautiful in this, go watch it! ;)
Since that was the original title and they changed it, maybe they did not want to give too much of the story away with the name. You know, to keep it a "secret"? :lol: (I know, not that good of a joke.)
Yeah RIGHT!! :lol: :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Brazilian-Portuguese subtitles at opensubtitles: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... 3/tayna-pb

Brazilian-Portuguese subtitles resynced to Devil's file, and
English subtitles machine-translated from them without corrections:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Devil❧

Post by Devil❧ »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:49 pm Brazilian-Portuguese subtitles at opensubtitles: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... 3/tayna-pb

Brazilian-Portuguese subtitles resynced to Devil's file, and
English subtitles machine-translated from them without corrections:
Thanks for the subtitles night :)

Now I can watch again