[REL] Veronika, prostě Nika (1980)

Devil❧

[REL] Veronika, prostě Nika (1980)

Post by Devil❧ »   33 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3591788/?ref_=hm_rvi_tt_i_4

Why is this one left out? Maybe for the lack of subtitle? :think

Even without subtitle its still understandable but I wish there were subtitle for those dialogues at crucial moments :lol:

Btw Y'all mustve known her from the movies Poslední propadne peklu & Sklenený dum.

Unlike that movies this one is non-nude but she is more cute & innocent in this, also its her debut film :heart
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.69 Gb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Veronika, prostě Nika (1980)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

We don't have subtitles for Michaela's other films either, but that never stopped me.

Thank you for this one, Devil!
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

:thumbsup
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for bring this to our attention, Rich! I love the little music ditty opening. Looks like the movie gives Michaela plenty of attention. Looks great.

Edit: Thanks for informing me about Poslední propadne as well! I did not have that one either! These look great!
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:25 am Thanks for bring this to our attention, Rich! I love the little music ditty opening. Looks like the movie gives Michaela plenty of attention. Looks great.

Edit: Thanks for informing me about Poslední propadne as well! I did not have that one either! These look great!
Well, thanks goes to Devil, but thanks, and one of my favourites with kind of the same feel is Susanne und der Zauberring...

viewtopic.php?p=10000

It would also be an excellent choice for enhancing ;) ;) ;) I'll bump it now for you lol
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the recommendation, Rich! That movie looks wonderful. So nice in fact, that I tried not to look too much into the screenshots or the plot synopsis, so I can go in without any spoilers. If you recall any more like this, let me know, I'll snatch them up right away! I'll also look into any upgrades and let you know what I find in the Zauberring thread!