More work

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Rich_Visiting

More work

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

[Image]

http://screen-space.squarespace.com/ind ... rentPage=2

Sure I have seen this but can't remember, movie?
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: More work

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

"104" directed by Benjamin Bowles. You tell me where you saw it!
To qualify for the official competition, student filmmakers adhered to guidelines that stated their films must be no longer than six minutes, explore the theme of ‘Escape’ and include a ‘Sign’. Best Film winners were awarded in three age-specific categories – 12-14 years, 15-19 years and 20-25 years.
The Best Film (15-19) trophy was awarded to the remarkably accomplished 104 (pictured, top), a heartbreaking account of how living with an alcoholic parent impacts a young girl’s life; its director, Benjamin Bowles, also earned the Best Cinematography honour.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

So fast! Thanks Night!

Google AI image search gives all ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Ha, no! That just gave advertising for sweaters. I read and quoted from the link that YOU provided!
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:25 am Ha, no! That just gave advertising for sweaters.
:icon_biggrin2