[REL] Lighting Up the Stars (2022)

petra

[REL] Lighting Up the Stars (2022)

Post by petra »   25 likes

Original title: Ren sheng da shi
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15801594/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Having been released after serving his sentence, a funeral director accidentally crosses paths with a girl which brings about an unexpected change in his attitude towards life. During a funeral, Mo Sanmei saved orphan girl Wu Xiao Wen from almost being "cremated." Since then, Xiao Wen has been sticking to Mo Sanmei like glue thereby making things a little difficult for Mo Sanmei whose life is already riddled with problems. After some laughter and tears, the unexpected father and daughter pair have found something wonderful.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.52 Gb]

Hard coded English and Mandarin subs
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Lighting.Up.The.Stars.(2022)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Cool! :cool1

Thank you!
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Lighting Up the Stars (2022)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you petra, I knew I would really like this one! I went straight to watching it as soon as I had it downloaded. I can't resist the sentimental stories.

There were several times when I could appreciate the attitude of Sanmei's father and wanted to bash him with a cane too, especially in the later part of the film when that stranger shows up. He handled that badly. (Spoilers.)

But earlier, he was an absolute shameless and brilliant scoundrel putting the best interpretation on the cinerary casket that was not exactly what the grieving parents had ordered. Of course it turned out to be perfect.

And always keep backups of digital memories that are important to you, because phones and smartwatches are not reliable.
During a funeral, Mo Sanmei saved orphan girl Wu Xiao Wen from almost being "cremated."
This sounds like something out of a horror story, but it is NOT meant literally. I pictured the little girl climbing in a casket and almost being burned up! There is nothing that ghoulish.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:51 pm This sounds like something out of a horror story, but it is NOT meant literally. I pictured the little girl climbing in a casket and almost being burned up! There is nothing that ghoulish.
Thanks for the heads up, Night. Hehehe "Lighting Up the Orphan". :o

Thank you very much for the movie petra! This will certainly go on my watchlist too. I love the "find and take care of" types of scenarios.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:44 pm Hehehe "Lighting Up the Orphan". :o
:naughty

That was truly terrible. I'm impressed. :shock:
c4po

Post by c4po »   1 likes

Excellent movie, the young actress is very cute and plays her role well.

Now also available here as a 720p or 1080p torrent: https://yts.mx/movies/lighting-up-the-stars-2022

Included are a bunch of subtitles (english, chinese, ...).
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the new information, c4po.

Likewise, there are other encodes now at rarbg, also in 720p or 1080p, ranging from 1 to 12 gigs!

https://rarbgweb.org/torrents.php?imdb=tt15801594