[REL] Hugo (2016) Spain 37 min.

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Hugo (2016) Spain 37 min.

Post by kev »   2 likes

No imdb page.. :think

With all that our friends at 'cinemonsterr.blogspot' [and 'cinematrix.eklablog' or other 'rare' movie download sites] glean from FLM, it's nice when they can actually CONTRIBUTE to our site.

Synopsis:
HUGO, the story of a blind child who will spend a vacation in a camping where accompanied by Maria his best friend, they will live an experience full of love, friendship, jealousy, harassment and envy.
It's weird. I can find the director's Agustin Claros, and the actor's pages on imdb, but there's no page for THIS film...

My fave, of course, is the lead actress Samara Claros who plays 'Maria'. She sports no less than 5 different swimsuits as well as a couple of cute shorts during this half hour short. :heart :heart :drool

Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
^..^My LEAST favorite^..^ :|
[Image]
^..^My FAVORITE!..^
[Image]
...Of course... 8-)

There's also some sweet shots:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

There's a bevy of cuties in this short film. There's even a hebe for our other members..
[Image]

Links:
https://file.al/yv06eklocxy8/HUGO-2016.rar.html

Worth a drool.. I mean LOOK: Worth a look!! :lol:

kev.
jezevex

Re: [REL] Hugo (2016) Spain 37 min.

Post by jezevex »   47 likes

I'm RELeasing: :)

No RFF entry yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [637.03 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

jezevex wrote:I'm RELeasing: :)

No RFF entry yet.

HUG_16.mp4
Thanks, jezevex. With all the links available, I figured someone would get it out soon enough. (But some of the other posts I've made, complete with links, STILL are awaiting 'official' [REL]'s.) It's good to see THIS one being made official1! :lol:

I'm still having problems connecting to eMule otherwise I'd put this and my other posts out there myself. Thanks again! :bigups
ghost wrote:...Sorry, no subtitles :cry:
No problems, ghost. Thanks for looking.

Thing is, this is one of those movies where you don't really need them. Sure, there's probably little nuances you miss here or there not understanding Spanish, but knowing the basic synopsis you can tell just from expressions and the way the kids are acting what is about to happen. A fun, feel good coming-of-age film. :heart :heart

kev.
user123

Post by user123 »   2 likes

To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks once again, user123, for bringing another interesting short to my attention! This looks great!