[REQ] El sexo ataca (1ª jornada) (1979)

Any documentaries about children can go here.
user123

[REQ] El sexo ataca (1ª jornada) (1979)

Post by user123 »   1 likes

Everything you never wanted to know about the sex of the Spanish. A fictional documentary film that seems like a surreal occurrence. With the ineffable Tip and Coll improvising thoroughly. Pay attention to popular polls

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073687/
Sensitive Content: https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=50099

https://ulozto.net/file/RtqDkKo5MJDP/el ... a-1979-mkv
Language: Spanish

[Image]
To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REQ] El sexo ataca (1ª jornada) (1979)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you, this has me curious!
user123 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:28 pmWith the ineffable Tip and Coll improvising thoroughly.
It is a shame that there do not seem to be any subtitles available. :( At least I will be able to appreciate the visual humor.
user123

Post by user123 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:49 pm It is a shame that there do not seem to be any subtitles available. :( At least I will be able to appreciate the visual humor.
I have never done subtitles but I can learn and try to make some. You know, In the year 2035 when I have time :mrgreen: Right now my priority is to find and download all possible movies before they disappear or get lost in time (and I have already seen a few videos that have been marked private in Uloz and Youtube during the last few days, I had the tab open and when reloading to download It's no longer available!). Then I'd like to get movies and music videos added to imdb / the movie database / etc. And the lowest priority the subtitles and removing TV logos since that can be done anytime :)
To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

user123 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:12 pm I have never done subtitles but I can learn and try to make some.
That's OK, you don't have to do that! I know it takes a lot of work and some people here are willing if they REALLY like a movie. If this is someone's most favoritest movie then it is reasonable. If it is just a casually entertaining watch then other things get priority.
I have already seen a few videos that have been marked private in Uloz and Youtube during the last few days, I had the tab open and when reloading to download It's no longer available!).
BUT ... if they are "private" then you do not have access to download them anyway!!! Unless you know how to hack the uloz and youtube servers; if you do know then DO NOT admit to it! If you were GIVEN access with a password then you know the uploader and you can ask them to make it available again.

Among your priorities do you include WATCHING videos too? I hope I hope. Make sure to take the time for fun!
user123

Night457 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:05 pm
BUT ... if they are "private" then you do not have access to download them anyway!!! Unless you know how to hack the uloz and youtube servers; if you do know then DO NOT admit to it! If you were GIVEN access with a password then you know the uploader and you can ask them to make it available again.

Among your priorities do you include WATCHING videos too? I hope I hope. Make sure to take the time for fun!
They have been deleted or marked private during the last days / hours, when I searched the links worked, but I have a long queue to download. When I was about to download these I see:

https://ulozto.net/file/8esRj6pTQZS0/te ... sk-tit-mkv

The file has been marked as private
In case the file belongs to you, please log in to your account.

(and if I remember correctly this was the HD version, now only another version with lower SD resolution is left!!)

https://ulozto.net/file/nhu2Dp6QPe0L/ko ... s-78pt-mkv

File has been deleted

:(

No, I barely have time to see anything yet. When things like this happen it reminds me I'm not fast enough downloading and that has top priority! :) Fun comes later, once I finish downloading in 2035... :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Oh, I get it, you don't like watching movies -- you just like downloading them! I guess I do that too.

If the ulozto files went from public to private to deleted, maybe they evenutally replaced it with a better version? Look again, maybe there is now a FHD file to replace the deleted HD file! Or they realized the file was defective (like missing audio or glitchy playback) and deleted it so people would not waste their time with something that did not work.
user123

Night457 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:35 am Oh, I get it, you don't like watching movies -- you just like downloading them! I guess I do that too.
I LOVE watching movies. But the day only has 24 hours :( We need to upgrade the planet to have 100 hour days to get more things done :lol:
Night457 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:35 am If the ulozto files went from public to private to deleted, maybe they evenutally replaced it with a better version? Look again, maybe there is now a FHD file to replace the deleted HD file! Or they realized the file was defective (like missing audio or glitchy playback) and deleted it so people would not waste their time with something that did not work.
That would be nice. I checked and now there is only the SD version. I'll keep an eye the next weeks :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Oh well, I was trying to be hopeful for you.

If I was one of those people who (claim they) can "multi task" then maybe I could pay attention to a movie with subtitles while I was in the process of searching out other movies and downloading them. But I can only do one or the other!