[REL] Žáby bez jazyka aka Cook F**k Kill (2019)

jezevex

[REL] Žáby bez jazyka aka Cook F**k Kill (2019)

Post by jezevex »   91 likes

One of the most "alternative" movies I have ever seen. Children appear only in the second half of the movie but have quite decent
on-screen time, mostly the girl who has one "interesting" scene as well - she apparently pleases herself underwater with a frog... :D

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11718264/

No RFF entry yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [6.55 Gb]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Žáby bez jazyka aka Cook F**k Kill (2019)

Post by ghost »   2 likes

Sounds like a real weird movie.

Thanks, jez.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

This looks very interesting indeed, jezevex! Thank you!

The Czech title "Žáby bez jazyka" translates to "Frogs without a tongue".

(note: IMDB mistakenly has it as Záby instead of Žáby.)

Portuguese Brazilian subtitles: https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... -k-kill-pb

these have different timing sync than the

English subtitles: https://ulozto.net/file/LiP61xcTsVNn/co ... IHHmAxZN==

The English subtitles are synced properly for jezevex's file.

Also, found 576p file with English hardsubtitles: https://ulozto.net/file/Zk09ahGAZBYy/co ... pmK2WzBN==
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Definitely looks odd enough, but I am happy to give it a try with those English subs! Thanks jezevex for the movie and thanks for the subs, Night!
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Who knew a girl could do that with a frog? It looks like a green tree frog, I caught a few of those myself as a kid and they really are very squirmy, constantly trying to jump away from you (guess they don't like being handled). Unlike some frogs which are pretty mellow and will sit calmly in your hand. So whoever wrote this is probably speaking from personal experience. :think

I have to admit I'm intrigued by those screencaps. The same girl later holding a gun, and death by jukebox. If the English subs fit I'll definitely check it out! Thanks jezevex for bringing this one to our attention.
Last edited by deadman on Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

I absolutely checked out the frog scene and the jukebox scene first! ;) :? :shock:

The only subtitles I found,

English and Portuguese-Brazilian subtitles synced to jezevex's file:
ZBJ_19.EN&PT-BR.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

I get quickly freaked/weirded out by stuff but at the same time I think there so much mainstream content that’s always the same (in all kind of media) that it can also be refreshing to have some original, new, and sometimes weird stories, films, shows.

But let’s be clear: there‘s a difference between weirdness and bad script. A lot of artsy Films simply have terrible scripts that don’t make sense or are all over the place. But then any criticism is brushed of as the viewer not understanding the directors‘ „art“.

I‘m saying this as someone who’s gone to film festivals throughout his childhood and teens. So I’ve always seen interesting films from other countries in foreign languages etc as well. It was always fascinating to watch films from young Korean or Chinese directors for example. Or also South American ones. Very different to the western Films here.