[REL] Trade of Innocents (2012)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Trade of Innocents (2012)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the links to the upgrade, Night, and for the subs too. I admit, I have a hard time with the topics explored in this film, I get downhearted and angry. Please let me know how this one is once you get around to watching it. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:48 amPlease let me know how this one is once you get around to watching it. ;)
Would you like to have a competition as to which one of us takes the longest? :mrgreen:
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:31 am
pillowbaker wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:48 amPlease let me know how this one is once you get around to watching it. ;)
Would you like to have a competition as to which one of us takes the longest? :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: and then :oops:

No rush, I don't mind if it takes years. I'm not going anywhere, and I've got enough to keep me busy for now. Or I may end up watching it on my wee own.

That said, I do appreciate movies that try to reveal and educate on this topic. I watched Anjos do sol and Lilja-4 ever, and with both of them I get so drawn in and riled up and sad. I understand this is the intended effect, but I try to space it out.