[REL] Let the Right One In (2022- ) TV series

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Let the Right One In (2022- ) TV series

Post by ghost »   9 likes

Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

I was waiting for all of it to air, before I see it (I hate waiting). Will see it maybe over the holidays.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Whoa big thanks for the big release, ghost! Glad to hear that people generally enjoy this version. I absolutely loved the movie when it first came out in 2009 and I was excited to have a 697mb video back then. Devoured the movie and book and was even involved in the imdb discussion boards for it back in the day. I wanted so much to like the Matt Reeves movie but I was left very underwhelmed, so I guess I was wary of a new production. Like Quickone, I'll put this on my holidays playlist. (my holidays don't come until after everyone else's, though)
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:45 pm Whoa big thanks for the big release, ghost! Glad to hear that people generally enjoy this version. I absolutely loved the movie when it first came out in 2009 and I was excited to have a 697mb video back then. Devoured the movie and book and was even involved in the imdb discussion boards for it back in the day. I wanted so much to like the Matt Reeves movie but I was left very underwhelmed, so I guess I was wary of a new production. Like Quickone, I'll put this on my holidays playlist. (my holidays don't come until after everyone else's, though)
Hopefully, we're not disappointed.