[RREL] Det Skaldede spøgelse (1993)

Rich_Visiting

Re: [RREL] Det Skaldede spøgelse (1993)

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Oh my goodness, one of the first ones! I remember! Sweet! :heart
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for bumping this Rich, this looks pretty good. I like how the imdb plot description says some thing like "he's bullied, but here are a couple nice girls in his class."

Thanks for the upgrade, ghost!
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

very great film unfortunately not hd
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

lunastar2021 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:20 pm very great film unfortunately not hd
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 484#p93484
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

Helle Fagralid was born in May 1976, according to IMdb the film was released in Denmark in October 1992 meaning she had been 16 for 5 months when the film was released, so its highly likely she was 15 during filming
I drink therefore I am
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

ha ha, and it was me who got Imdb to change their release year from 1993 to 1992, even!!!
This movie is burned in my mind. The flatness of Lehfeldt, the supermodel looks of Fagralid, (she seemed a mixture of a young Julia Roberts and Brooke Shields) I even remember what I ate and drank and the color of the chair I sat on when I watched this. :lol: :x :oops: ;) :D :D :D ;-).....
Davros6 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 7:20 pm Helle Fagralid was born in May 1976, according to IMdb the film was released in Denmark in October 1992 meaning she had been 16 for 5 months when the film was released, so its highly likely she was 15 during filming
Indeed, she was 16 years, 4 months and 28 days old on release date. Given that the film was shot during high summer, and given when Danish schools start the summer holiday ánd given the structure of the Danish film industry, meaning, they didn't have such long post production periods like the Americans do, it's more likely that filming happened during the the summer of 1992 (May September) rather than 1991, so, Fagralid most likely either turned 16 during principal photography or already had her birthday.
Also, this page says production year was 1992, so.... Of course there are no guarantees, unless I get an email from the production company

Sully23 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:47 pm This type of movies no longer come out
Oh, you mean those movies where 12 year old girls have nude roles, no doubt plugged into that by their own mothers, who also have a role in them? Nope, I guess not ... #ToveEdfeldt ... :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120061/?ref_=adv_li_tt
Last edited by Triela on Mon May 22, 2023 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Triela wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:53 pm Oh, you mean those movies where 12 year old girls have nude roles,
First, it is not because of the nude, it is worth clarifying if you make a children's film, you will not necessarily show the skin of the actors unless the same story requires it, such as Madicken, Tom and Lola, Plenilunio or the same one in this post, not all the actresses they will want or audition a casting. It is possible that the scene in this movie would have been better in bikinis.

My opinion about whether these kinds of movies no longer come out is possible because I felt impressed by that scene, I thought I had not seen such a scene where a boy spies on 2 bathers, it is probably my opinions were liberal but because those positions seem not consistent At this time I have moderated a lot and in recent events certain topics become cults focused on the same topic like the scenes in Pretty Baby (And not to mention some forgotten FLM movies that new members don't know about yet) I don't want this movie become that and I hope to close this matter.
Triela wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:53 pm no doubt plugged into that by their own mothers, who also have a role in them?
What is this about?
Triela

Re: [RREL] Det Skaldede spøgelse (1992)

Post by Triela »   0 likes

What is odd to me is why those two girls, Fagralid and Lehfeldt, have bigger and longer careers than the girls from Fucking Åmål (1998) Alexandra Dahlström & Rebecka Liljeberg, who didn't do nudity at a young age, which can be a career killer, see Karin Trentephol and Ariel Besse, and who had a better, more high quality start in film life (Lets admit that Skaldede spøgelse (1992)is a silly, not-good kids movie) and who are from Sweden, which is a bigger film country than Denmark...
Oh well.

Sully23 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:21 pmWhat is this about?
Eso es EXACTAMENTE lo que me preguntaba cuando leí esto:
Sully23 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:47 pmif I could perform like this of this kind
It's something about ... what this man sings here.....
Last edited by Triela on Mon May 22, 2023 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

The difference is, movies like Pretty Baby and others caused a scandal at the time, if Pretty Baby had been a European made movie would it have had the reputation it got?
It isn't until I joined this site I realised how many European movies had OT scenes, quite a few of these movies I've actually seen on British TV and on satellite back in the days when you got a few European channels on Sky in the 90s, and I wasn't aware of the age of some of the actresses, some of them were obviously underage, in fact in the early 2000s Pretty Baby was shown on Sky Movies here in the UK.
I drink therefore I am
goku33

Post by goku33 »   2 likes

Davros6 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:27 pm The difference is, movies like Pretty Baby and others caused a scandal at the time, if Pretty Baby had been a European made movie would it have had the reputation it got?
It isn't until I joined this site I realised how many European movies had OT scenes, quite a few of these movies I've actually seen on British TV and on satellite back in the days when you got a few European channels on Sky in the 90s, and I wasn't aware of the age of some of the actresses, some of them were obviously underage, in fact in the early 2000s Pretty Baby was shown on Sky Movies here in the UK.
Until I joined FLM here, I also never had heard of films like „Sara“ (1997) or „Beau Pere“ (which I even got my hands on the German dubbed version that some friends of mine managed to track down: an old TV Recording which now got synced to the French BluRay). Beau Pere hasn’t aired on television in Germany for many years, let alone gotten an official dvd/BluRay release.

Piracy is crucial. If you’d only rely on Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, HBOmax etc there will still be so many films you’d never able to enjoy or learn about since they got aired only once or a limited dvd release (we had numerous cases on FLM where even the Dvd became so rare that they are being sold for 100€ on eBay these days).