[REL] Yalda G'dola AKA Big Girl (1988) [Israel]

Kissonline

[REL] Yalda G'dola AKA Big Girl (1988) [Israel]

Post by Kissonline »   28 likes

Description: Ilit is a nice girl from a good home who is completely besotted with her rebellious friend and classmate, Ronit. Under her friend’s influence, Ilit not only lands herself in trouble with the law, but also ends up having simultaneous relationships with three different men. Eventually, Ilit has her rude awakening when one morning, she realizes she is all alone in the world.
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.61 Gb]
There is no movie poster. It is even more difficult to find any news information about the film on the Internet.This is a very rare Israeli adolescent short film. There are external English subtitles and embedded Hebrew subtitles in the film source. Enjoy! Thank Le0pard friends for their selfless sharing! :heart :heart :heart
Hope to share with everyone :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Yalda G'dola AKA Big Girl (1988) [Israel]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you Kissonline! I look forward to your emule file completing for me! You are so very right that it is difficult to find much information about this one. The director and some actors are on IMDB, but not this film.

Hebrew title:
ילדה גדולה

Yalda G'dola AKA
Big Girl
46 Minutes and 10 seconds , 1988
Directed by: Nirit Yaron
Production: Beit Zvi - School for the Performing Arts
Cast: Ruthi Goldberg, Anat Zahor, Isaschar Vishnia, Rami Baruch

720p without subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7QYLKFZALg
1080p streaming with optional English subtitles: https://jfc.org.il/en/movie/24569-2/
1080p streaming with optional Hebrew subtitles: https://jfc.org.il/movie/24569-2/

I like to challenge myself trying to use Network / Developer Tools (F12) to find the links to download streaming videos even when I have a good source easily available, such as on emule. For this one I could find 1080p video and audio mp4 links at the jfc.org.il address, but what I downloaded only played back BLANK and SILENT! From what I read, that site puts DRM on at least some of its videos, and I don't have anything that defeats the DRM. Kissonline's emule file will take care of that for me.

I am sure some people can manage downloading it for themselves if they are not able to eMule, or they will choose the YouTube source. Here are the English subtitles to go with it:
Big Girl (1988).en.zip
Here are the optional Hebrew subtitles:
Big Girl (1988).he.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I accidentally found a movie poster while looking for more film information!

http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/ar ... 13156.html
the 1988 Israeli double-bill of Orvim (literally translates to "Crows"), the 1988 Ayelet Menahemi Israeli teenage lesbian homosexual documentary featuring Gili Ben-Ozilio, Itzik Nini, and Boaz Turgeman AND Big Girl, the 1998 Nirit Yaron-Gronich Israeli teenage lesbian homosexual melodrama starring Ruthi Golberg. Note that we are unsure if these films were ever given a separate showing as most information seems to point to them always being a double-bill.
israeli_unknown_title_JC03915_L.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Wow great work, everyone! This looks like a keeper.
Night457
Global Moderator

Kissonline wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:59 pmThere are external English subtitles and embedded Hebrew subtitles in the film source.
I misunderstood what was meant here. Both the English subtitles and the Hebrew subtitles are optional and selectable within Kissonline's MKV. This is better than I thought, and I wanted to point it out in case anyone else was not clear.

Thanks again Kissonline!

P.S.: I added optional Hebrew external subtitles to my previous post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Thanks for this movie! :thumbsup
I like to challenge myself trying to use Network / Developer Tools (F12) to find the links to download streaming videos even when I have a good source easily available, such as on emule. For this one I could find 1080p video and audio mp4 links at the jfc.org.il address, but what I downloaded only played back BLANK and SILENT! From what I read, that site puts DRM on at least some of its videos, and I don't have anything that defeats the DRM. Kissonline's emule file will take care of that for me.
It's impossibe to download it from this site, but I'll capture it in 1080p.
Night457
Global Moderator

ghost wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:14 pmIt's impossibe to download it from this site, but I'll capture it in 1080p.
That's OK, you don't really need to unless you want to, because Kissonline's file which I have is already 1080p and clearly ultimately sourced from that site. You won't get better quality.

But if you have a hostility to eMule I know that you are perfectly capable of capturing anything from any site anywhere in the world! ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

because Kissonline's file which I have is already 1080p
Reading helps a lot. :wall :wall :wall
Night457
Global Moderator

I generated an AWFUL lot of text that may have provided distraction from the essentials - Kissonline's post. And the only reason I was searching online was because the movie did not have an IMDB link and I wanted SOME movie site to acknowledge its existence. Finding the videos was an accident, accomplished by searching in Hebrew.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   30 likes

At least I was able to correct the wrong framerate of 30fps (which actually should be 23,98 fps)... speeded it up to 25 fps ('cause I feeled like it).

Now it's running smoothly (and it's about 2 minutes shorter):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.40 Gb]

The English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [33.4 Kb]