[REL] Bare en lek (1996) [Norway]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Bare en lek (1996) [Norway]

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thank you aslo, moisan! I shall grab this one too. Sounds like a funny premise. ;)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   40 likes

Pardon the new post.

This movie also available on vimeo in 720p with English hard subs:
https://vimeo.com/44473340

Emule link below.

Sorry if this was already common knowledge. The video quality is pretty nice. It runs 50 seconds longer than the VHSrip that is still being shared. Odd, as vlc says the 720p file is running at a higher framerate, but from what I've seen so far, it is possibly all just blank screen leading the beginning and following the ending of the movie (dramatic effect), but I haven't done a side-by-side to see if there's anything cut.

Be aware, the video opens with video footage being taken by who I assume is the lead girl, who is recording her friends at the beach, and this initial footage is displayed with an accurate SD effect. This may lead one to initially misjudge the resolution of the video.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [330.13 Mb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Well, it was over 11 years from the last post to the October bump and the Vimeo video showed up 10 years ago it seems, so it is about time that someone here discovered it. Thank you pillowbaker for posting so that it BECOMES "common knowledge"! I am downloading it from you now.
bigboy1

Post by bigboy1 »   0 likes

It's on Vimeo with subs
spindizzy

Post by spindizzy »   0 likes

many thanks for thes upload